- Liverpool FC are favourites - but we must attack at Old Trafford, says Emre Can
- While many supporters greeted the pairing of Liverpool and Manchester United in the round of 16 with a sense of dread, the Reds boss was rubbing his hands in anticipation of the tie. “That's great, really great,” said Klopp. “You can ask my staff.
- Tottenham transfer news: Spurs making £25m bid for Liverpool's Jordan Henderson
- Tottenham are ready to sign Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson this summer in a huge deal, according to reports. In a real statement of intent, Spurs have apparently given manager Mauricio Pochettino the green light to sign the 25-year-old.
- Marouane Fellaini says players are to blame for Liverpool loss - because they
- Marouane Fellaini insists Manchester United stars are to blame for their damaging Euro defeat at Liverpool – because they failed to follow Louis van Gaal's orders, reports Steve Bates in the Sunday People.
- Liverpool to open talks with Udinese over signing of Polish midfielder Piotr
- Liverpool are to hold talks next week over the prospective signing of Piotr Zielinski from Udinese. The 21-year-old has impressed during a two-season loan at Empoli and Liverpool confirmed their interest in the Poland international earlier this year.
- Mawia, Chhangte, Njoku & Ejike - Liverpool to strengthen U18s ranks with
- Liverpool have cast their net wide in the search for the world's best young talent in recent seasons, with the likes of Taiwo Awoniyi, Bobby Adekanye and Brooks Lennon added to the ranks.
Liverpool is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liverpool books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesgalileo galilei galileos writings
rcaf station borden
clint eastwood political career
jay gould timeline
university of alabama greek life
demographics of canada ethnicity
university of connecticut