A selection of articles related to liverwort.
Original articles from our library related to the Liverwort. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Liverwort.
- Liverwort: Correspondences
- Anemone hepatica -- American Peltigera canina -- English Folk Names: Edellebere, Heart Leaf, Herb Trinity, Liverleaf, Liverweed, Trefoil Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Liverwort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liverwort books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mosses, Liverworts, and Hornworts
- May 3, 2010 Status Survey and Conservation Action Plan for Bryophytes. Mosses, Liverworts, and Hornworts.
- Lab 12: Bryophytes : Mosses and Liverworts (and hornworts)
- Carbondale, IL 62901-6509. Comparison of Moss and Liverwort. Characteristics.
- Mosses and Liverworts of the National Forests In Alaska
- species of liverworts, most of which are the leafy sort.
Suggested News Resources
- Calf's head, pickled pig's feet and England's 'first ever' curry recipe
- 'Take of the herb called in Latin lichen cinereus terrestris, in English, ash-coloured, ground liverwort, cleaned, dried and powdered, half an ounce. Of black pepper, powdered, two drachms.
- Davidson County: Park's treasures easy for you to find
- Plant lovers can admire umbrella magnolias, goldenseal, three types of gingers, liverwort and other greenery. Much of the plant life is usually seen at higher elevations.
Suggested Web Resources
- Marchantiophyta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Liverworts are typically small, usually from 2–20 mm wide with individual plants less than 10 cm long, and are therefore often overlooked.
- Liverwort - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Descriptions of the anatomical structures of liverworts.
- Postemergence liverwort control
- This report describes research on postemergence control of liverwort.
- One reason liverworts are so curious is that in terms of the evolution of life on Earth, these plants are old.
Related searchesexorcism exorcism-related deaths
yama in buddhism
list of imax venues utah
the wack pack slow adam