A selection of articles related to liverwort.
Original articles from our library related to the Liverwort. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Liverwort.
- Liverwort: Correspondences
- Anemone hepatica -- American Peltigera canina -- English Folk Names: Edellebere, Heart Leaf, Herb Trinity, Liverleaf, Liverweed, Trefoil Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Liverwort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liverwort books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mosses, Liverworts, and Hornworts
- May 3, 2010 Status Survey and Conservation Action Plan for Bryophytes. Mosses, Liverworts, and Hornworts.
- Lab 12: Bryophytes : Mosses and Liverworts (and hornworts)
- Carbondale, IL 62901-6509. Comparison of Moss and Liverwort. Characteristics.
- Mosses and Liverworts of the National Forests In Alaska
- species of liverworts, most of which are the leafy sort.
Suggested News Resources
- Calf's head, pickled pig's feet and England's 'first ever' curry recipe
- 'Take of the herb called in Latin lichen cinereus terrestris, in English, ash-coloured, ground liverwort, cleaned, dried and powdered, half an ounce. Of black pepper, powdered, two drachms.
- Davidson County: Park's treasures easy for you to find
- Plant lovers can admire umbrella magnolias, goldenseal, three types of gingers, liverwort and other greenery. Much of the plant life is usually seen at higher elevations.
Suggested Web Resources
- Marchantiophyta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Liverworts are typically small, usually from 2–20 mm wide with individual plants less than 10 cm long, and are therefore often overlooked.
- Liverwort - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Descriptions of the anatomical structures of liverworts.
- Postemergence liverwort control
- This report describes research on postemergence control of liverwort.
- One reason liverworts are so curious is that in terms of the evolution of life on Earth, these plants are old.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesphilip roth kepesh novels
nan province symbols
dream symbol vomiting
running competitive running
pakistan domestic politics
tricycle motorized tricycles