- Global plant conservation's phase one: The world checklist of hornworts and
- Liverworts and hornworts are of critical biological and ecological value, and an important component of the vegetation in many regions of the world.
- Functional analysis of liverworts in dual symbiosis with Glomeromycota and
- The latest evidence (Field et al., 2015a) shows that liverwort–Mucoromycotina symbioses functionally differ from those between liverworts and Glomeromycota fungi (Field et al.
- Time-tested rites of ancient plants
- Peering down at the emerald lobes of Pellia epiphylla liverwort covering the sides of the ditch, I could see this had recently been the site of intense sexual activity.
- 3 of the most beautiful eco-tourism destinations in Kerala
- The rainforest is known to have one of the most varied populations of flora, which includes about 1,000 species of flowering plants, 108 species of orchids, 100 ferns and fern allies, 200 liverworts, 75 lichens and about 200 algae.
- History's Lost and Found
- You also see liverworts, which can grow on trees, and you only see in wet conditions. So you add up all this evidence and it paints this picture of a very tropical-type of environment.” So, no dinosaurs in our future—bummer.
Liverworts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Liverworts books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbackbreaker pendulum backbreaker
dravidian people ethnology
volkswagen eurovan history