A selection of articles related to lives.
Original articles from our library related to the Lives. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lives.
- Reincarnation & Past Lives
- We are all intrigued by our past lives, wondering what and who we were in the past. For the evolution of our soul, however, it is really not important "who" we were in the sense of a person (e.g. were we someone famous?), but in the sense of "wh...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Lives is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lives books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Incarnations: India in 50 Lives by Sunil Khilnani – review
- Biography may have been abandoned by professional historians, he notes, but it has been eagerly appropriated by political myth-makers, who tend to turn the real flesh-and-blood lives of the Indian past into a one-dimensional gallery of black-hearted ...
- Confused Cruz supporters revolt thinking he backs Black Lives Matter over
- Many outraged Republican voters said over the weekend that they were switching their votes from Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) to Donald Trump because they were concerned that the Texas senator may support the rights of Black Lives Matter protesters after he ...
- Port Hope police stop selling 'Blue Lives Matter' shirt
- In her change.
- Black Lives Matter NWI-Gary will meet Wednesday with Gary Mayor Karen Freeman
- This public forum is a part of Black Lives Matter NWI-Gary's ongoing discourse with Freeman-Wilson and McKinley about its list of demands on police power. Demands include an end to the police sweeps, an end to predatory fines on citizens for low level ...
- The Lives Of Artists On TV — From 'Flesh And Bone' To 'Mozart In The Jungle'
- The plots of story ballets tend to be as byzantine and threatening as the legends and fairy tales that inspired them. Innocent girls are treated badly by mean guys. Sometimes they're rescued; often they're not.
Related searchesslavery in antiquity slavery in rome
clarity of mind
old tupi language sample vocabulary