A selection of articles related to lizard.
Original articles from our library related to the Lizard. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lizard.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them, 11:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth. 11:3 Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Lizard is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lizard books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lizards - State of New Jersey
- Northern Fence Lizard (Sceloporus undulatus hyacinthinus) Where to find them: Fence lizards are often seen on rotting logs or stumps and fences.
- Dunes Sagebrush Lizard (Sand Dune Lizard) U. S. Fish and Wildlife
- The Dunes Sagebrush Lizard, often called Sand Dune.
- Skinks and Lizards
- nent with the exception of Antarctica. Over 1200 species occur worldwide; three species are found in Pennsylvania. Northern Fence Lizard.
Suggested News Resources
- Rare lizard genus lives, thrives in our state's arid, dry weather
- By Michael Price The greater earless lizard (Cophosaurus texanus) is the only member of its genus found in the US, and it is primarily a Texan.
- San Carlos woman to be evaluated for mental competency
- A San Carlos woman facing charges of stabbing a pet lizard and attempting to take a deputy's firearm will be evaluated to see if she is mentally fit to stand trial.
- Saving the Collared Lizard: One Man's Trial by Fire
- Alan Templeton was a 13-year-old Boy Scout when he saw his first collared lizard in Missouri's Ozark Mountains. He returned years later with a few advanced degrees to save the lizard that, as he put it, he "fell in love with" on first sight.
- Mental fitness questioned for woman who stabbed lizard
- A San Carlos woman accused of mortally stabbing her boyfriend's pet lizard and days later wrestling with law enforcement trying to remove her from the train tracks may not be mentally fit for prosecution, according to her defense attorney.
- San Mateo Woman pleads not guilty in lizard stabbing
- By Jason Green, jgreen@bayareanewsgroup.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lizards and Lizard Care
- Lizards Care Information. Learn everything you need to know about lizards from caring for your pet lizard to lizards in the wild.
- San Diego Zoo's Animal Bytes: Lizard
- Get fun and interesting lizard facts in an easy-to-read style from the San Diego Zoo's Animal Bytes. Buy tickets online and plan a visit to the Zoo or Safari Park.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.