A selection of articles related to llewellyn publishing.
Original articles from our library related to the Llewellyn Publishing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Llewellyn Publishing.
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
Llewellyn Publishing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Llewellyn Publishing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Logos & Light Lecture Series
- Paul, MN: Llewellyn Publications, 2003). Colquhoun, Ithell, Sword of Wisdom: MacGregor Mathers and the Golden Dawn (New York: G.P..
- C arl W eschcke
- through his leadership of Llewellyn. Worldwide.
- Writing rules
- Sea Switch (Llewellyn Publications) www.LindaJoySingleton.com.
- Minnesota Book Publishers' Roundtable
- EMC Publishing email@example.com. Steven Pomije, Publicity Manager.
- Reference Books
- St. Paul, MN: Llewellyn Publications, 1997. Hart, AH; Hart, BL; Mader, B.
Suggested News Resources
- Henna Magic: Crafting Charms & Rituals (Book Review)
- basic examples on how to enact the types of magick associated with henna and offers a warning against PPD or “black henna” making it an informative read for those looking to venture into this sacred body art.
Suggested Web Resources
- Llewellyn Worldwide
- Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd. Email Exclusives. Sign up to receive special offers and promotions from Llewellyn.
- Llewellyn Worldwide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Llewellyn Worldwide (formerly Llewellyn Publications) is a New Age publisher, currently based in Woodbury, Minnesota, a suburb of St. Paul.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Llewellyn Publishing Topics
Related searchesassay coins
dream symbol cymbals
frog legs french cuisine
baby face finlayson