A selection of articles related to llewellyn publishing.
Original articles from our library related to the Llewellyn Publishing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Llewellyn Publishing.
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
Llewellyn Publishing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Llewellyn Publishing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Logos & Light Lecture Series
- Paul, MN: Llewellyn Publications, 2003). Colquhoun, Ithell, Sword of Wisdom: MacGregor Mathers and the Golden Dawn (New York: G.P..
- C arl W eschcke
- through his leadership of Llewellyn. Worldwide.
- Writing rules
- Sea Switch (Llewellyn Publications) www.LindaJoySingleton.com.
- Minnesota Book Publishers' Roundtable
- EMC Publishing firstname.lastname@example.org. Steven Pomije, Publicity Manager.
- Reference Books
- St. Paul, MN: Llewellyn Publications, 1997. Hart, AH; Hart, BL; Mader, B.
Suggested News Resources
- Henna Magic: Crafting Charms & Rituals (Book Review)
- basic examples on how to enact the types of magick associated with henna and offers a warning against PPD or “black henna” making it an informative read for those looking to venture into this sacred body art.
Suggested Web Resources
- Llewellyn Worldwide
- Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd. Email Exclusives. Sign up to receive special offers and promotions from Llewellyn.
- Llewellyn Worldwide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Llewellyn Worldwide (formerly Llewellyn Publications) is a New Age publisher, currently based in Woodbury, Minnesota, a suburb of St. Paul.
Llewellyn Publishing Topics
Related searchesfolk religion
canadian national socialist unity party
swami vishvas ji