- European Commission Proposes One-Year Extension for MiFID II
- On February 10, the European Commission (EC) announced its legislative proposal (Proposal) that would provide for a one-year extension to the application of the amended Markets in Financial Instruments Directive and the Markets in Financial Instruments ...
- MACRA: What Health Care Providers Need to Know
- On April 16, 2015, President Obama signed into law H.R. 2, the "Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015" (MACRA), a bipartisan effort to reform the Medicare payment policy for physician services that adopts a series of important policy ...
- European Commission Announces Action Plan Against Terrorism Financing and
- On February 2, the European Commission (EC) announced and presented an action plan (Action Plan) against terrorism financing, which includes amendments to the fourth Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Directive that went into effect in June 2015. The EC's ...
- Community Notes
- The 55th annual John L. Lewis Day celebration dinner will be held on Friday, April 1 at 11 a.m (Oakland City time) at the American Legion 211 E.
- Today in history
- John L. Lewis, right, meets with representatives of bituminous coal operators in New York, March 14, 1939, as the UMW presents demands for wage increases of 50 cents per day and a shorter work week. Others are, left to right: Robert L.
Llewis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Llewis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searches70 mm film technical specs
ohrid literary school
anthraquinone industrial applications
weak nuclear force
house of leaves the navidson record