A selection of articles related to lobelia.
Original articles from our library related to the Lobelia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lobelia.
- Lobelia: Correspondences
- Lobelia inflata POISON Folk Names: Asthma Weed, Bladderpod, Gagroot, Indian Tobacco, Pukeweed Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Power: Love, Halting Storms...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
Lobelia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lobelia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- GREAT BLUE LOBELIA
- National Plant Data Center <http://npdc.usda.gov>.
- Lobelia dortmanna
- Historic (older than 1980). Current (1980+). Lobelia dortmanna L.
- Lobelia monostachya
- Plants. Lobelia monostachya. Federally Listed as Endangered.
- Riviera & Regatta Series Lobelia
- Riviera & Regatta Series Lobelia. Compact Riviera is an Excellent Pack & Garden Performer… Extra-Early Regatta Offers the Only Full Line of Trailing.
- Lobelia erinus1
- Cooperative Extension Service, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, University of Florida, Gainesville, 32611. Figure 1. Lobelia.
Suggested News Resources
- Garden Talk: Extend garden's blooming cycle until frost and add lasting color
- Its relative, Great Blue Lobelia, offers a perfect companion plant. Both are native to Wisconsin — an added bonus. Coneflowers offer nonstop color from July right through September.
- Maine Gardener: Got no thyme?
- Used to make the liquor absinthe. Lobelia siphlitica, also great blue lobelia. Native perennial, blue spires in August-September.
- Transactions for August 28, 2011
- Merrill H. Dawson, Elizabeth L. Dawson and Elizabeth L.
- Late summer color, a preview to fall
- Mt. Cuba The flowers of great blue lobelia are tubular with two lobes forming the upper lip and three more prominent lobes forming the lower lip. MT.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lobelia | Garden Guides
- Lobelia. Guides sheet: Information on how to grow Lobelia (lobelia erinus) in your garden....
- Proven Winners | Laguna™ Sky Blue - Lobelia erinus
- Proven Winners - Laguna™ Sky Blue - Lobelia erinus blue blue-true plant details , information and resources.
- Lobelia herbal uses
- A beautiful garden border plant, cultivation is fairly easy, Lobelia prefers light to medium moist, well drained soils and partial shade.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswikipediaimage copyright tags
cajun cuisine cajun ingredients
olympe de gouges quotes
commodore plus4 specifications
interaction chemistry and medicine
hugh abercrombie anderson