- Clawdette the Four-Clawed Lobster Shows Up in Maine Seafood Wholesaler's Shipment
- Meet Clawdette, a four-clawed lobster that was discovered among a Maine Wholesaler's latest shipment. Instead of selling her to be steamed with butter, Ready Seafood Co.
- UMaine student's lobster photo wins natinoal contest
- The graduate student majoring in Marine Biology at the University of Maine monitors lobsters during their earliest stages of life.
- Nova Scotia lobster industry facing challenging season
- Seafood buyers are reporting high lobster mortality and poor quality, which a federal scientist says may be because lobsters are extra fragile this year in Canada's largest lobster region off southwestern Nova Scotia.
- Maine seafood wholesaler acquires rare four-clawed lobster
- In a lifetime of lobstering, Curt Brown has seen all kinds of specimens — some with strange, brilliant colors, and even the odd crustacean with an extra claw.
Lobster is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lobster books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdesert combat vehicles
bene gesserit origin of the name
germn castro caycedo candelaria
dalit outcaste famous dalits
hitec city cyber pearl
list of video game bosses superbosses