- Clawdette the Four-Clawed Lobster Shows Up in Maine Seafood Wholesaler's Shipment
- Meet Clawdette, a four-clawed lobster that was discovered among a Maine Wholesaler's latest shipment. Instead of selling her to be steamed with butter, Ready Seafood Co.
- UMaine student's lobster photo wins natinoal contest
- The graduate student majoring in Marine Biology at the University of Maine monitors lobsters during their earliest stages of life.
- Nova Scotia lobster industry facing challenging season
- Seafood buyers are reporting high lobster mortality and poor quality, which a federal scientist says may be because lobsters are extra fragile this year in Canada's largest lobster region off southwestern Nova Scotia.
- Maine seafood wholesaler acquires rare four-clawed lobster
- In a lifetime of lobstering, Curt Brown has seen all kinds of specimens — some with strange, brilliant colors, and even the odd crustacean with an extra claw.
Lobster is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lobster books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessoylent system
adjective attributive use of nouns
david gemmell troy series
list of character classes fire emblem
dmitri mendeleev biography
dream interpretation stairs