A selection of articles related to local god.
Original articles from our library related to the Local God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Local God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Local God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Local God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Local soldier surprises wife coming home early from deployment
- "Oh my god," she blurted seconds later before embracing her husband, their first hug since the newlyweds bade each other good-bye on June 1, 2015. "This is a lot better," said Jenna, "It's hello, and I'm not saying 'good-bye' anymore.
- Daughter reunited with birth mother after 33 years
- She made a decision she wanted to find her birth mother, after not having much luck, she then put the decision in God's hands. "I think it was the moment when I tried to stop figuring it out on my own," Lane said.
- Highway 280 crash victim's family: "It is a miracle. She was wrapped in God's
- She was wrapped in God's hands. He held her through it," added Katie Lee. Horton's Brother, Jamison, and family have stood with her the whole time.
- Premiere: Watch Moonlit Local Producer Luna God's "Full House/Low Key" Music Video
- U-District area hip-hop producer Luna God, aka Caleb Talbert, is relatively new to the local hip-hop scene. That being said, he's already made waves at shows at The Crocodile and Vermillion thanks to his unique, fittingly luminescent style.
- Video: Phoenix Councilman Nowakowski denounces LGBT rights
- “God created man and woman so they can have a family. I believe what God says is the word. It doesn't matter what the laws are, but what God said.
Local God Topics
Related searchesinuyasha wolf tribe
battle of long tan lessons learnt
maltese language grammar
ring network advantages
purse british english connotation