- Desmond raises stake in One51
- FINANCIER Dermot Desmond is believed to have spent over €1.6m buying shares in plastics and recycling company One51 in recent days. Desmond upped his stake in the company last August, scuppering a bid for the company by CapVest, which is ...
- Judy Lynn Morris Jones
- Four sweet blessings of grandbabies survive Judy, Leo and Lillie Schollander and Finnian and Lochlann Jones. Being their “Mimi” brought her great joy and strength. Love of family came right behind love of God and was such a blessing to Judy.
- It has been a long road for Lochlann Fanning whose hope is to specialise in
- IT was 10 years ago, during what was meant to be an enjoyable family horse ride on a property in the Springsure district, that an accident occurred that would forever change the lives of Corbmac and Anastasia Fanning and their son Lochlann.
- 'Nothing adds colour and drama to a home like a work of art'
- But he's not alone among the Irish art aficionados, who include John Magnier; Michael Smurfit; Dermot Desmond; Carmel and Martin Naughton; Lochlann and Brenda Quinn, and A-lister Colin Farrell.
- Lochlann Quinn buys one of five threatened Beit paintings
- Businessman, Lochlann Quinn is understood to have bought one of the five paintings which, controversially, were about to be sold at Christies earlier this summer by the Beit Foundation, in order to provide a fund to maintain Russborough House, the ...
Lochlann is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lochlann books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheskiki bonbon
nirenberg and leder experiment