Lockheed Ac 130 Armament
A selection of articles related to lockheed ac 130 armament.
Original articles from our library related to the Lockheed Ac 130 Armament. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lockheed Ac 130 Armament.
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
Lockheed Ac 130 Armament is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lockheed Ac 130 Armament books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ageing Arsenals in Southeast Asia: Impact on Military Modernisation
- According to Wu Shang-Su and Eddie Lim, Southeast Asia is going through a period of “unbalanced” military modernization and it's negatively impacting the foreign policy options of the region's states. Indeed, by mismanaging their fragmented acquisition ...
- Special Operations Aircraft to be Outfitted with Laser Weapon
- “Most of the senior leadership in the Air Force would argue that the logical step to the advancement of high-energy lasers in the battlefield is to use this AC-130 platform” and then move on to a fighter jet, said Lt. Gen.
- Peace Keeping Security Vehicle (PKSV)
- It is air transportable by C-5 Galaxy, C-130 Hercules, C-17 Globemaster, Antonov An-124, Antonov An-70, C-141 Starlifter, Ilyushin Il-76, and Airbus A400M. The vehicle has a kerb weight of 11,340kg and a gross vehicle weight rating ...
- Whence the Threat? Lessons from Argentina's Air-Naval Arsenal in 2015
- But given the Argentine fighter inventory now stands at just 25 subsonic A-4 jets, their armament is almost a moot point.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.