Lockheed Ac 130 Armament
A selection of articles related to lockheed ac 130 armament.
Original articles from our library related to the Lockheed Ac 130 Armament. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lockheed Ac 130 Armament.
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
Lockheed Ac 130 Armament is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lockheed Ac 130 Armament books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- v3.1 29 Apr 10 DRAFT
- U-28 MTD. AC-130U WST + BMC + Sensor PTT AC-130U Armament Systs Trnr (Ops/Mx) .
- TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
- SOCOM AC-130. AIR FORCE . AC-130U Armament Sys Tng.
- USAF Gunship Precision Engagement Operations: Special
- AC-130USpecialized Capabilities. • Long loiter time (5.5 hour unrefueled / limited only by crew with aerial refueling).
- CLOSE AIR SUPPORT
- support and may be used to request USAF AC-130 gunship support.) 1. ..
- Gallery of USAF Weapons
- payload of guided and unguided weapons in the. Air Force . Contractor: Fairchild Republic, now Lockheed ..
Suggested Web Resources
- Lockheed AC-130 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Armament. Gunners loading 40 mm cannon (background) and 105 mm cannon ( foreground).
- Federation of American Scientists :: AC-130H Spectre, AC-130U
- Project Home; U.S.
- Global Aircraft -- AC-130 Spectre
- Range: Approximately 1300 nautical miles; unlimited with air refueling; 2200 nm for AC-130U Spooky. Armament. Two 7.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.