- Anchor's aweigh for Jacques Cousteau's famed ship Calypso following restoration
- The ship used by famed French explorer Jacques Cousteau is ready to sail once again after sinking 20 years ago. Now completely restored, it is hoped that Abu Dhabi will be one of the vessel's first ports of call.
- A glimpse of the Guinness fortune
- The collection is the result of decades of Guinness family dabbling in art, and is expected to fetch £1.1 million as part of the “next stage”.
- La mitica Calypso restaurata a Genova: la nave di Jacques Cousteau torna al suo splendore
- Dopo essere stata messa fuori servizio e lasciata per qualche anno a Malta, venne acquistata nel 1950 dal milionario irlandese Thomas Loel Guinness M.P., che la concesse in affitto a Cousteau al simbolico prezzo di un franco all'anno.
- The International Best-Dressed Hall of Fame 2015
- Mrs. Loel Guinness (Gloria), Mexican-born socialite, fashion icon; Paris, Lausanne, and Palm Beach (1964). Mrs.
- Stigwood: the last tycoon
- Also after moving Bermuda, he supervised the two-year, multimillion-dollar overhaul of a second classic motor yacht, Jezebel, launched in 1929, which he purchased from Loel Guinness, the British politician and business magnate. The result was what The ...
Loel Guinness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Loel Guinness books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Loel Guinness Topics
david hume utilitarianism
fair maid of brittany
chinese herbal medicine
joseph smith jr nature of god
dream interpretation jesus
dashboard types of dashboards