- James Bond author Ian Fleming's letters to the real Miss Moneypenny
- Loelia Ponsonby, wife of the 2nd Duke of Westminster, and a leading Bright Young Thing of the 1920s, was a close friend of the author.
- Shaken, But Still Stirring: 60 Years of James Bond Novels
- The effect is more static and stilted than vibrant and natural.
- Trigger Mortis, by Anthony Horowitz: more Pussy Galore and high-octane Bond
- Apart from M's secretary, Moneypenny, and his own, Loelia Ponsonby (whom we see glimpses of here), few Bond Girls can sustain our hero's interest into a second novel. But two more tough, accomplished, and quite modern beauties – Logan Fairfax and ...
- Bus deregulation outside London has been a failure – thinktank report
- The IPPR thinktank argues bus deregulation has failed because outside London bus passenger journeys have fallen and fares are rising faster than inflation. Photograph: Simmisimons/Getty Images/Vetta. Rebecca Smithers, consumer affairs correspondent.
- Thanks, Lukas, for your transport of delight
- It was Loelia Ponsonby, and not Margaret Thatcher, who said that "a man who, beyond the age of 30, finds himself on a bus can count himself as a failure".
Loelia Ponsonby is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Loelia Ponsonby books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Loelia Ponsonby Topics
examples of memes
gary gygax role-playing games