A selection of articles related to log flume.
Original articles from our library related to the Log Flume. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Log Flume.
- On-Line Coven Initiation Ritual Log
- I wrote this as stress relief. A very heated argument was occurring in my "Pagan Realm e-group" , and I got tired of arguing and correcting people about what I really said and didn't say... Any way, this helped me to get my sense of humor back.. Oh,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: 14:3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Yule Sabbat Ritual
- This Sabbat celebrates rebirth and renewal, and the return of longer days as the Lord of the Sun is reborn from the womb of the Goddess. Wreaths and evergreen trees may decorate the home. Set up the altar with your usual tools. Extra tools will include a Yule...
Holidays >> Yule
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- A Cleansing Light Meditation
- Again, place yourself somewhere comfortable and relaxing. Take a couple of deep breaths to help clear the "mind chatter". On this one, we want you to again use your visualization capabilities. This one you will need to focus on colors and then a...
Mind >> Meditation
Log Flume is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Log Flume books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Marriage proposal on log flume at Alton Towers
- Joanne said: 'We've been to Alton Towers every single year since we met and in all that time he's never bothered with the log flume before. Never. When he suggested it, I laughed.
- Want a log flume in your back garden? Cash-strapped theme park to auction off
- A struggling theme park is auctioning off a number of classic attractions in a bid to raise some much-needed cash - including a complete LOG FLUME. Nostalgic punters will have a chance to get their hands on a complete, wooden log flume, for the bargain ...
- Dreamland in Margate auctions log flume and whole host of other items
- Dreamland is auctioning a log flume for £25,000 along with a whole host of other unusual items in the hope of raising more than £500,000. The flume was originally bought from Sofia Land in Bulgaria in 2014 for £145,000.
- Birmingham Mail readers tell Alton Towers 'Close The Smiler not the Log Flume'
- More than two thirds of the 815 votes cast called for The Smiler (550) to close. Twenty two percent (182) of votes wanted to see both rides remain open.
- Dreamland Margate sells off its log flume ride (video)
- They are currently trying to raise a sum of £500,000 to go some way to paying off debts, which is presumably why they're selling one of their key attractions. But the log flume isn't the only Dreamland resident looking for a new home.