A selection of articles related to logarithmic scale.
Original articles from our library related to the Logarithmic Scale. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Logarithmic Scale.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- Planet: Saturn Sign: Capricorn Day: Saturday Saturn is the planet with the beautiful rings; this points at the organized and strict character of this planet-spirit. Saturn is the last (personal) planet that can be seen with the bare eye; for more distant...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Logarithmic Scale is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Logarithmic Scale books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Reading pH and Logarithmic Scales
- Reading pH and Logarithmic Scales.
- Graphics with R
- Cars data - logarithmic scales. 5. 10.
- Logarithmic Error Bars
- To represent error bars correctly on a log plot, one . The logarithmic error bars are plotted on the log(y) scale.
- Uses and abuses of logarithmic axes
- What is a logarithmic axis? A logarithmic axis changes the scale of an axis. The two graphs below show the same two data sets, plotted on different axes.
- An antisymmetric psychometric function on a logarithmic scale
- 50%) point on a logarithmic scale. That is, the value data that displays Weber- like behaviour, because it is antisymmetric on a logarithmic scale. doi:10.
Suggested News Resources
- Nine-point photographic vitreous haze grading technique proves reliable
- A nine-step logarithmic scale enabled predictable photographic grading of vitreous haze, a study found. However, further study is needed to gauge the validity of using a vitreous haze scale in clinical trials, the study authors said.
- Gold Price's 11% Two-Day Drop "Unsurprising" & "Doesn't Change Fundamentals"
- "A glance at the Gold Price on a logarithmic scale suggests a correction was overdue," says Societe Generale's daily "macro" note.
- How Does the Sun Spark X-Class Solar Flares?
- Solar flares, huge explosions in the sun's atmosphere, are classified on a logarithmic scale, where each letter represents a 10-fold increase in energy output compared to the one before it.
- Video of the Day: Antarctic ice flows
- The background image from the Landsat satellite is progressively replaced by a map of ice velocity, which is color-coded on a logarithmic scale. Every day, DVICE selects fresh images, videos and more from the wonderful world of technology.
- Assessing the quality of writing
- Hence, an underlying logarithmic scale for quality comparison is envisaged. The randomness in the simulation can be regarded as representing the varied subjective assessments of the judges.
Suggested Web Resources
- Logarithmic scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A logarithmic scale is a scale of measurement using the logarithm of a physical quantity instead of the quantity itself.
- IEER Online Classroom | Logarithmic Scale
- In the logarithmic scale the only line segments that are equal are those that represent multiples by a constant factor, such as 2 or 3 or 10.
- Logarithmic scale graphs in Excel - Office tips'n'tricks
- Mar 18, 2006 You probably already know how to do standard graphs in Excel.
- Measurements on a Logarithmic Scale - Math Forum - Ask Dr. Math
- What kinds of measurements are done on a logarithmic scale? What physical properties make a logarithmic scale more appropriate?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.