A selection of articles related to logistic map.
Original articles from our library related to the Logistic Map. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Logistic Map.
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Readings are Like Roadmaps
- (Explaining to the querent) "Before we get started I'd like to explain what it is I do. I'll be using my Tarot cards & my psychic abilities to tune into you. I will be focusing primarily on the next 30 days of your life -(using 12 house Astrology spread)-...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Most homoeopatic books describe the metal Platinum as mainly a remedy for women. I myself know several male Platinums, and I would like to start this homoeopatic picture with one of them: Mr. K. Birkenstock, manufacturer of healthy hippie-sandals, dismissed...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Logistic Map is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Logistic Map books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Logistic map
- Logistic map. Behavior depending on r. Chaos.
- Logistic Map
- systems can easily be found, as illustrated by the celebrated logistic map. In- deed of the plane into itself that is known to have the logistic map as a backbone.
- Transients in a time-dependent logistic map
- We study the one-dimensional logistic map with parametric perturbation.
- The Logistic Map
- The Logistic Map. Hewlett-Packard HP-65 programmable calculator (Source: Wikimedia Commons). The logistic map,.
- The Logistic Map - Some further details
- The Logistic Map - Some further details. By now, you should have a fair idea of the many types of behaviour that can occur for different values of the parameter r.
Suggested News Resources
- U.S. Patents Awarded to Inventors in Florida (Dec. 14)
- 14 -- Chaologix, Gainesville, Fla., has been assigned a patent (8,330,493) developed by Brent A. Myers, Palm Bay, Fla.
Suggested Web Resources
- Logistic Map -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- The logistic map computed using a graphical procedure (Tabor 1989, p. 217) is known as a web diagram.
- Logistic Map.
- Basically, this map, like any one-dimensional map, is a rule for getting a number from a number.
- Period doubling
- This Applet simulates graphical iteration of the Logistic Map. f(x) = ax(1-x).
- Logistic map
- Interactive Logistic map. Iteration diagram. Iteration diagram for nonlinear logistic map xk+1 = f(xk ) = R xk (1 - xk ).
Logistic Map Topics
Related searchesgreenpeace criticism and attacks
hyperborean cycle yhoundeh
rhema and in the new testament