- Most have glyphs with predominantly syllabic values, called logosyllabic, though Egyptian had What is the difference between a coat of arms and a logogram?
- Entropic Evidence for Linguistic Structure in the Indus Script BREVIA
- May 29, 2009 (Sumerian logo-syllabic system, Old Tamil those of Sumerian (a logo-syllabic script roughly the Indus script may be logo-syllabic.
- Observations Maya Hieroglyphic
- In describing the logosyllabic character never thought about a mixed logosyllabic system. While the argument for the logosyllabic character of Maya writing.
- The Indus Valley seals provide its bearers with a code for living
- The Harappan writing system is a logo-syllabic system.
- Logogram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Logosyllabic scripts.
- Mayan hieroglyphic script and languages
- The Mayan script is logosyllabic combining about 550 logograms (which represent whole words) and 150 syllabograms (which represent syllables).
- The Use of Logosyllabic Principles of Writing in "The Book of Chilam
- represent an adaptation of logosyllabic principles to the Latin alphabet.
- National Museum of Ethnology, Japan: Publications
- An Essay on the Logo-Syllabic Kanji-Kana Writing System. 139 The Japanese writing system is logo-syllabic, using logographic kanji and syllabic kana.
Logosyllabic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Logosyllabic books and related discussion.