A selection of articles related to logp prediction.
Original articles from our library related to the Logp Prediction. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Logp Prediction.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- How and Why Does Subliminal Influence Work?
- We have an intuitive view of perception that is simple and compelling. We assume that energy from our environment tickles our sensory organs, which then just deliver it as images to the brain. The objects exist out in reality, so we see them. Then we think...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- Kissing Under the Mistletoe
- The Druids considered the mistletoe to be a sacred plant and believed it had miraculous properties which could cure illnesses, serve as an antidote against poisons, ensure fertility and protect against the ill effects of witchcraft. Moreover, whenever enemies...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
Logp Prediction is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Logp Prediction books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- I have reproduced the structures from the SciLogP page:
- SciLogP Ultra (Scivision Inc) with ACD/LogP Prediction Software. Antony Williams and Eduard Kolovanov.
- Evaluation of Structure Based Methods for the Prediction of LogP
- presented for the six listed structure based methods of. LogP prediction along with new. AB/LogP 2.
- logP - octanol-water partition coefficient Interactive logP calculator
- May 18, 2006 Method for logP prediction developed at Molinspiration (miLogP2.2 - November 2005) is based on group contributions.
- Tutorials: In silico tools for physico-chemical parameters prediction
- Sep 22, 2008 Numerous fast in silico tools for log P prediction of NCEs prior to synthesis.
Suggested Web Resources
- logP - octanol-water partition coefficient calculation
- Method for logP prediction developed at Molinspiration (miLogP2.2 - November 2005) is based on group contributions.
- Physical Property Prediction - logP, logD, Solubility, pKa
- Physical Property Prediction - logP, logD, Solubility, pKa.
- cLogP Calculation - Osiris Property Explorer
- The logP value of a compound, which is the logarithm of its partition Low hydrophilicities and therefore high logP values cause poor absorption or permeation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Logp Prediction Topics
Related searchessten mark iv
harry hopkins social work
bayazid bastami sayings
list of medical schools south korea
samurai shodown cast