- Political spotlight on immigration a reminder of small towns, new neighbors
- The celebration was called “Loy Krathong,” and my new sister from Thailand explained it to us as a way to give thanks for the beautiful, clean water of the river. Luckily, we had access to a river right down the street from us.
- Celebrate Loi Krathong festival, the most romantic event in Thailand
- Loi Krathong, also known as Festival of Lights is one of the most spectacular events in Thailand and attracts scores of tourists from across the globe. The event is held on a full moon day during the lunar month.
- Celebrating Loi Krathong with fun and food
- It's time for festivities as Thailand's beautiful Loi Krathong festival is back with its magical brilliance. It is a festival that has the romance of Valentine's Day and the light of Diwali.
- Gorgeous, Floating Lanterns Ground Flights in Thailand
- Loy Krathong, the festival of lights, is traditionally celebrated in northern Thailand by the construction and then skyward departure of bamboo, paper, and candle creations.
- Local romance: 5 top places to celebrate Loy Krathong in Bangkok
- Did you know that Loy Krathong is all about getting it on under the moonlight? Wednesday marks Loy Krathong - the Thai festival of love and gratitude.
Loi Krathong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Loi Krathong books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.