- The Best of Chiang Mai for the Budget Traveler
- You've probably heard of Chiang Mai before, as it hosts the biggest and most beautiful lantern festival every November called Yee Peng (also known as Loi Krathong) and is home to a large group of digital nomad, artists and retirees.
- The top 4 Asian festivals you won't want to miss
- A continent renowned for its beguiling array of cultures, Asia hosts myriad festivals. Each marked by their own traditions and activities, these annual celebrations make for wonderful tourist experiences.
- Sky lanterns banned in five districts of Chiang Mai
- Highlight of the Yi Peng festival is the floating of sky lanterns when thousands of lanterns will be floated into the sky to celebrate the full moon in the northern capital, preceding Loy Krathong by one day in November.
- Koekelare maakt zich op voor Loi Kratong, het jaarlijks Thais feest van het Licht
- In Koekelare wordt Loi Kratong al vele jaren gevierd. Ze verwachten dan ook dit jaar een zee van volk, want het uitgestippelde programma oogt mooi. Er is de Thaise overdekte markt met tal van eetstandjes maar ook standjes met juwelen en andere Thaise ...
- Thai Police deploy 'superheroes' to intimidate criminals (PHOTOS)
- The Facebook page of Tak Fah police department yesterday posted photos of their new superhero troop as the team and police commander discussed the mission to fight criminals during Loy Krathong festival. “The villains are daring and do not succumb to ...
Loi Kratong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Loi Kratong books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Loi Kratong Topics
Related searchesvikram seth novels
shays rebellion defeat
list of common phrases in various languages italian romance
caltrain station stops