- What is the source of the light that shines from Loka Chakshu, the Vedic Eye of the World?
- Thiruvellur paasurams
- Sarva loka Chakshu! Sarva. Saakshin!
- Vishnu Sahasranama
- loka naatham mahad bhootam sarva bhoota bhavod bhavam || esha me sarva .
- Yajur Vedi Avani Avittam
- Ogum Suva loka Oh God who is worthy and eligible , I meditate on thine .
- || Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam ||
- anAdhi nidhanam vishNum sarva loka maheshwaram |. lokAdhyaksham stuvan . udheerNas sarvathas chakshU ranIshas shAshvathas stthiraH |.
- A selection of articles related to Loka-chakshus. Nill. More material related to Loka-chakshus can be found here: Nill.
- THE ZODIACAL SUN– Great Symbols Series @ Theosophy Trust
- Loka Chakshu or Surya is depicted in the Vedas as the Godhead of Supreme Truth and Knowledge, the Lord of Light.
- Sun Salutation | Here Comes the Sun
- For the Hindus, the sun is the "eye of the world" (loka chakshus), seeing and uniting all selves in itself, an image of and a pathway to the divine.
- Living Ashtanga: Here Comes The Sun
- Jun 19, 2007 For the Hindus, the sun is the "eye of the world" (loka chakshus), seeing and uniting all selves in itself, an image of and a pathway to the divine.
- The Symbolic Sun Salutation is Rich in Physical Benefits | Now
- Feb 18, 2011 For the Hindus, the sun is the “eye of the world” (loka chakshus), seeing and uniting all selves in itself, an image of and a pathway to the divine.
Loka Chakshus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Loka Chakshus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Loka Chakshus Topics
Related searchespadmavati mata
sant thakar singh ji maharaj
dream dictionary salad