- WHY 7- HORSES FOR THE CHARIOT OF SUN--?
- Various Hindu astronomical treatise describe the heavenly bodies as planets or Lokas ruled by different deities. The immediate question that comes to mind is why SEVEN?? It was rare for Vedic chariots to have more than four horses.
- SUPER POWER KUNDALINI --- VITAL FORCE ENERGY
- It is represented by the 7 Lokas, 7 oceans, 7 mountains, 7 Rishis, 7 Puris, 7 pilgrim spots, 7 notes, 7 islands, 7 days etc. Kundalini awakening activates all these 7 milestones. Thus a spiritual seeker becomes powerful both materially and spiritually.
- GRAND HIMALAYAS ENDOWED WITH DIVINE GLORIES
- 10) Lokgaman sidi via which not only on planet earth but one can travel to any other Lokas or worlds. It is like we traveling from one place to another by car.
- The most famous curses of the history
- King Mahabhisha, pleased Indra with a series of Asvametha; attained Indra Loka after his death. Once Ganga visited Indra Lok while she was there, a breeze caused her upper garment to fall, the Devas lowered their eye out of respect but Mahabhisha ...
- RAM CHARIT MANAS FOR SOLUTIONS
- Sunderkand is 7th kand of manas, there are 7 dweeps on earth, 7 lokas in sanatan dharam mythology,can be recite on any day of week of 7 days, can be recite in any sura of music among 7 suras. hanuman ji means source of power and knowledge. yet, ...
Loka Siksha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Loka Siksha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Loka Siksha Topics
Related searchesprogress quest classes
nascar nascar and popular culture
threaded code later developments
derry 2001 census