- lokapala. in Hindu and Buddhist mythology, any of the guardians of the four cardinal directions.
- The political import of the “Buddha” and the “Foreign Kings” in
- The Buddha is flanked by two monks and two Lokapalas.
- Pair of lokapala (heavenly guardians); China: Tang dynasty (618
- Pair of lokapala (heavenly guardians); China: Tang dynasty (618-907); c. 700- 750.
- TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Known in China as tianwang, Lokapalas were originally Buddhist deities, guardians of the four cardinal directions.
- The Story of Nala and Damayanti 1
- While this was being said, the world protectors, the Lokapalas. 37 with Agni, came Lokapalas are the supporters or guardians of the world.
- Hindu Contributions to Japanese Religion
- 4 Lokapalas (Shitenno). • Kuber (Vaishravana). (North).
- Lokapala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lokapala. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Category:Lokapalas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pages in category "Lokapalas".
- Oct 16, 2007 LOKAPALAS. [Source: Dowson's Classical Dictionary of Hindu Mythology] Supporters or guardians of the world.
- Pair of Lokapalas (Heavenly Guardians)
- Pair of Lokapalas (Heavenly Guardians). early 8th Century Sculpture, Earthenware with three color (sancai) lead glazes.
- Lokapalas and caturmaharajikas in Chilas und Thalpan
- Nov 28, 2000 Lokapalas and caturmaharajikas in rock carvings at Chilas and Thalpan on the Upper Indus (Pakistan).
Lokapalas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lokapalas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchescharge heraldry animals
list of doctor who villains
kerry packer alan bond media buyback
capoeira music chulas
aristotle major works