A selection of articles related to loneliness.
Original articles from our library related to the Loneliness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Loneliness.
- The Littlest Truth
- One bright morning, when I was young, I went looking for Truth. I found the truth of the moment, fiery hot with Conviction, lurking around every corner. As Time passed by I found the truth of today, the truth of yesterday, and the ever glittering truth of...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- 19 - The Sun
- The rays of the Sun pierce all darkness. Crowley describes the Sun as "the Lord of Light, Life, Liberty and Love". In the middle of the (male) Sun we find a rose (female); together with the dancing twin this symbolizes reconciliation of opposites....
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Attributes of mass consciousness and its relationship to Intent
- Consciousness may be discussed using the analogy of a flashlight. Consciousness is composed of three elements which are; Energy, Awareness and Intent. Awareness is like a flashlight at night. through this medium, Whatever we focus our attention upon is...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Conditional love – Possessive relationships
- Whilst unconditional love freely flows inside out, conditional love sets its terms and is directed inwardly. Conditional love sends out messages like this: “I have done so much for you, so now you should do this for me.” Or “I need your attention, your...
Body Mysteries >> Relationships
- So What is a Blue Moon?
- We are not having any Blue Moons this year but the experts say that year 2001 will have an official "Blue Moon" in November. Your geographic location can make a difference to your experience of a Blue Moon. Depending on your longitude you may go...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Pink/pastel/milky to clear. Clear varieties, especially pink are used to softly open and heal heart chakra. Soothes hurt, loneliness, anxiety, etc. Facilitates giving and receiving, generosity, spontaneity, creativity, energy uplift. Calcium content...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Loneliness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Loneliness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- an overwhelming sense of loneliness, she cried out to God.
- Loneliness as a Specific Risk Factor for Depressive Symptoms
- The extent to which loneliness is a unique risk factor for depressive loneliness and depressive symptoms were examined longitudinally in the 2nd study.
- Loneliness in Childhood and Adolescence
- Loneliness in childhood and adolescence / edited by Ken J. Rotenberg,. Shelley Hymel.
Suggested News Resources
- Darren Hayes Battles Loneliness In His “Black Out The Sun” Video
- Earlier this summer, Darren Hayes tried to bridge a communication gap with his significant other with the aptly-titled “Talk Talk Talk.” Unfortunately, its follow up, “Black Out The Sun,” seems to be the sad continuation of that story.
- Lady Gaga: 'I'm married to my loneliness'
- She added: "We wallow in loneliness and solitude our whole lives in search of the answer to hundreds and millions of questions that run through my mind." Yes I'm lonely, but I'm married to my loneliness.
- Jane Lynch Opens Up About Loneliness, Addiction to Cough Syrup
- She provides constant snark and humor on Glee, but the life of Jane Lynch was not always filled with laughter. Just how far did the actress fall during her days of substance abuse?
- A helping hand to OFW Parents
- It is obviously easier for children to bare their hearts in a letter to God than to speak of the loneliness and longing for a parent who is not around.
Suggested Web Resources
- Counseling Center » Loneliness
- Loneliness can be made more intense by what you tell yourself it means.
- Loneliness | Psychology Today
- What makes us happiest in life? Some people may point to fabulous fame and fortune. But, hands down, surveys show that friends and family are the real prize.
Related searchesbuzz cuts
narrow street history