Long Nosed Potoroo
A selection of articles related to long nosed potoroo.
Original articles from our library related to the Long Nosed Potoroo. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Long Nosed Potoroo.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Long Nosed Potoroo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Long Nosed Potoroo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Where are the best places to watch wildlife in Australia?
- “You'll have the chance to see all 12 Tasmanian endemic bird species plus special mammals like the long-nosed potoroo and rare white wallabies.” Northern Tasmania is also great for platypus and Tasmanian devil viewings while nature reserves near ...
- Long-nosed potoroos discovered in Northern Tablelands
- Rangers involved in a wild dog and fox control program have made a surprise discovery on the Northern Tablelands. While checking night vision surveillance photos a Long-nosed Potoroo has been identified hopping around in the background of the picture.
- North Coast long-nosed potoroo could be new species
- They're secretive, grass-dwelling marsupials, that few Australians have ever seen, and the North Coast population is in trouble.
- Long-nosed Potoroos return to Booderee National Park
- A native mammal has been re-introduced into a National Park on the South Coast, in a bid to boost their numbers. Parks Australia released several Long-nosed Potoroos into the Booderee National Park at Jervis Bay on Wednesday night.
- Vulnerable potoroos found along Pacific Highway upgrade route
- This is the first time Marcus Ferguson has ever held - or been bitten by - a long-nosed potoroo, one of the vulnerable species that potentially faces new threats from the proposed Pacific Highway upgrade. "To actually see one and hold one was amazing.