Long Qt Syndrome
A selection of articles related to long qt syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the Long Qt Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Long Qt Syndrome.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Long Qt Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Long Qt Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- CHEO reaches 'historic' settlement with gene patent owner
- The company, Transgenomic, has agreed to provide CHEO, and all other Canadian public sector labs and hospitals, the right to test Canadians for the condition — known as long QT syndrome — on a not-for-profit basis.
- Miracle at the Wawa: LM police officers reunite with woman whose life they saved
- What neither of them knew at the time was that FitzPatrick suffered from an undiagnosed condition called Long QT Syndrome or LQTS, a heart rhythm disorder that can trigger a sudden heart attack.
- Long-QT Syndrome: Damned if You Do, Damned if You Don't?
- There are easy parts of cardiology. Being the first doctor to see a young person for possible congenital long-QT syndrome (LQTS) is not one of them. For obvious reasons: Congenital LQTS is a rare disease with uncommon but tragic consequences.
- Long-QT Syndrome Overdiagnosed, Overtreated in Cohort Study
- ROCHESTER, MN — A significant number of patients given implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) for long-QT syndrome (LQTS) receive them for reasons outside of current guidelines, and many patients are misdiagnosed with LQTS in the first place, ...
- Brave youngsters will take to the spotlight today at the Rotary Children of
- She has been left with nystagmus – an incurable eye condition – and limited vision. She is registered as partially sighted. She also has a rare hereditary heart condition called Long QT syndrome, which can cause fainting and even sudden cardiac arrest.
Long Qt Syndrome Topics
Related searchesujjain climate
gospel of philip mary magdalene
american literature american lyric
dream dictionary one-eyed
ferrocene physical properties