Long Qt Syndrome
A selection of articles related to long qt syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the Long Qt Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Long Qt Syndrome.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Long Qt Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Long Qt Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- More about Long QT Syndrome
- More about Long QT Syndrome (LQTS). • Long QT predominately affects children and young adults.
- The Long QT Syndrome The Long QT Syndrome
- The Long QT Syndrome. Overview and Management. Developed by Arthur J.
- Long QT Syndrome
- Long QT syndrome is one of the causes of sudden death in adolescents.
- Prolonged QTc Interval and Risks of Total and Cardiovascular
- prolonged QTc interval, defined as 440 milliseconds or prolonged QTc interval and mortality (relative risk, 1.
Suggested News Resources
- FDA: High-Dose Citalopram Tied to Heart Risks
- Further, the drug should not be prescribed to patients with congenital long QT syndrome, and extra precautions should be taken for patients with other underlying heart conditions, the agency said.
- No answers on what caused Duluth athlete's death
- The disorder, known as Long QT Syndrome, can potentially cause fast, chaotic heartbeats, according to the Mayo Clinic web site.
- U.S. Food And Drug Administration Approves Pfizer's XALKORI(R) (crizotinib) As
- XALKORI should be avoided in patients with congenital long QT syndrome.
- Cedar Ridge High School honored with American Heart Association award for
- Back in September 2009, Hough experienced cardiac arrest in the girls bathroom due to a previously undiagnosed heart condition, known as long QT syndrome, a heart rhythm disorder that can potentially cause fast, chaotic heartbeats.
- "Routine" use of dual- vs single-chamber ICDs again questioned
- arrhythmia discrimination, dual-chamber devices could be considered appropriate outside the indications for pacing they used in the analysis, including in patients with a known history of SVT, paroxysmal AF, atrial flutter, and long-QT syndrome.
Suggested Web Resources
- Long QT syndrome - MayoClinic.com
- Long QT syndrome — Comprehensive overview covers causes and treatment of this racing heart condition.
- Long QT syndrome (LQTS)
- Long QT syndrome (LQTS) is a disorder of the heart's electrical activity.
- SADS - Long QT Syndrome
- What is Long QT Syndrome (LQTS)? LQTS is a disturbance of the heart's electrical system.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Long Qt Syndrome Topics
Related searchesnevada founding
sith the sith code
choir dress anglican choir dress
alkyne chemical properties
alan bennett life and work
hubris hubris in modern times