A selection of articles related to longevity myths.
Original articles from our library related to the Longevity Myths. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Longevity Myths.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Longevity Myths is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Longevity Myths books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Can chocolate make you smarter? (And thinner? And healthier?)
- Calment ascribed her longevity and relatively youthful appearance for her age to a diet rich in olive oil (which she also rubbed onto her skin), as well as a diet of port wine, and ate nearly one kilogram (2.
- Why Solar PV Has Reached Escape Velocity: Top 10 Reasons
- Contracting companies, especially MA and pop shops, are not known for their longevity. People die and family businesses are not what thwy used to be. Meaning it is you left dealing with manufacturers when you finally ...
- Just the facts? The importance of science in formulating and implementing policy
- Most arguments based on biological difference center on discrepancies in raw strength, but the fighting a war is often more about endurance, intelligence, and longevity than it is about pure brute strength.
- Is Work-Life Balance Possible for Educators?
- Other myths about teachers' pay continue to exist in our culture such as the idea that teachers don't work many hours (actually, teachers put in an average of 53 hours a week) and that they get summers off, which isn't exactly true.
- The New Success Track: Happiness
- Also, their health improves, and even their longevity. There's a lot to be said for this second type of happiness that we often don't hear about.
Longevity Myths Topics
Related searchesday of defeat weapons
the notebook trivia
deng xiaoping background
dream symbol head
unequal exchange basic definition
counties of england postal counties