A selection of articles related to longevity myths.
Original articles from our library related to the Longevity Myths. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Longevity Myths.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Longevity Myths is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Longevity Myths books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Typologies of Extreme Longevity Myths
- A resurgence of longevity myths in the 1970s, particularly in the Caucasus region of Soviet Russia, the Hunza Valley in.
- Its Effects on Human Health and Longevity - NaturalNews.com
- Truth Publishing International, Ltd ❖ P. O. Box 29-99 Taichung, Taichung City 40899 Taiwan.
- 10 Myths About How To Live Longer
- Myth 1: Only the Good Die Young. In recent years, we've learned that maintaining social connections can enrich a person's physical health.
- Fiber Optic Myths Outline
- capacity, security, network longevity, etc. by debunking some of these “myths.” .
- Top Ten Myths About Collective Bargaining Reform and Senate Bill 51
- Myth #8: Government workers earn step increases and longevity bonuses.
Suggested News Resources
- Ako sa dožiť v zdraví a veselej nálade sto rokov?
- The Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences 2008;63(11):1201-8. 9. Young RD, Desjardins B, McLaughlin K, Poulain M, Perls TT.
Suggested Web Resources
- Longevity Myths and Longevity Legends
- Jun 15, 2007 Longevity myths and legends can be found in every culture at every time.
- Typologies of Extreme Longevity Myths
- Purpose. Political, national, religious, and other motivations have led the media and even scientists to errantly accept extreme longevity claims prima facie.
- Brian on Health » Blog » Top 3 Longevity Myths: Why Humans are
- May 17, 2011 Top 3 Myths about Longevity. Myth #1: “It's all about genetics.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.