A selection of articles related to longevity notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Longevity Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Longevity Notes.
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Longevity Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Longevity Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Longevity/Mortality Index Trading: From Theory to Practice
- Want CSRs to be lower than expected. Long. Want CSRs to be higher than expected.
- Life Settlements Investments
- Note, however, that these synthetic instruments are not backed by any physical life settlements.
- Knowledge Base Article
- There are three types of synthetic instruments which are longevity indices, longevity notes and longevity swaps.
- Seed drying - Slides and notes
- will not live as long as properly dried collections (see Longevity notes). They will have low thumb).
- Tranen Capital Newsletter, February 2011
- We are ever closer to the launch of the new Tranen Capital Longevity Notes program, tied to our second Fund, the Tranen.
Suggested News Resources
- Olympics Leader Faces Challenge in Mexico City
- “We need to obey the biological rules,” one critic of Vazquez Rana's longevity notes. Sources for this article spoke on background, afraid of possible consequences. Vazquez Rana has not responded yet to requests for comment.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tranen Capital Launches Tranen Capital Longevity Notes Ltd. -- the
- Jan 24, 2011 Tranen Capital Launches Tranen Capital Longevity Notes Ltd. -- the First Life Settlements Fund to Offer Protection Against Longevity Risk.
- Underbelly: Longevity Notes
- Dec 8, 2010 Longevity Notes. I was telling Mrs.
- Longevity Notes on Captive Perognathus
- LONGEVITY NOTES ON CAPTIVE PEROGNATHUS. BY LAURENCE M. HUEY.
- Twenty-somethings + Linda Longevity: Notes from St. Petersburg
- May 2, 2011 Twenty-somethings + Linda Longevity: Notes from St. Petersburg. vinoy-park- sign-2-500 All the top five amateurs – male and female – at St.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.