Longship Snekke Snekkja
- Viking ship classes
- Snekke (snekkja). The "Snekke" was a kind of longship used both at war and for travels.
- History of the Vikings. How Vikings conquered the world.
- Longships can be classified into a number of a different subclasses according to size, ornaments and prestige.
- Viking Age Ships & Shipbuilding Pt. IV, Bibliography | Brilliant Banners
- Feb 2, 2011 Next largest in size is the snekke or snekkja, which category is the most common type of longship.
- | The Viking Ships
- Snekke (Snekkja). Wide longship. King Håkon Håkonsson sent his daughter Kristin to Spain on a "snekke" to marry a Spanish prince in 1257.
Longship Snekke Snekkja is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Longship Snekke Snekkja books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Longship Snekke Snekkja Topics
Related searchesschwarzenberg castle and a palace
melbourne shuffle history
regulatory offences strict liability offence
nickel-cadmium battery history
william dobell analysis
rama symbolism of rama
deontological ethics criticism of deontology