Longship Snekke Snekkja
- Longships were a type of ship invented and used by the Norsemen for trade, commerce, .... A typical snekkja might have a length of 17 m (56 feet), a width of 2.5 m (8.
- Longship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The snekkja (or snekke), meaning 'thin and projecting,' was typically the smallest longship used in warfare and was classified as a ship ...
- Viking Longboats | Viking Longships - Ancient Weapons
- The Skeid class longship was a large Viking warship, almost as large as the Busse and much larger than the smaller Snekkja. The Skeid had a size of up to 30 ...
- Viking ship classes - Vikingskip
- Apr 16, 2015 Longships : Busse : Skeide : Snekke : Serpent/Drakkar : Merchant ships : Karv : Knarr : Byrding : Skute : Ferry : Smaller boats .... Snekke (snekkja). The "Snekke" was a kind of longship used both at war and for travels.
- Types of Viking Ships - Danishnet
- Apr 10, 2015 The Vikings had many ship types Longships, Warships, Heavy and Light Freight ... Warships – Longships 3 Types (Snekke, Drekkar, Skeid) ...
- Longship - McGill School Of Computer Science
- Longships were ships primarily used by the Scandinavian Vikings and the Saxons to raid coastal and inland settlements during the European .... Snekke ( snekkja). The snekke was the smallest vessel that would still be considered a longship.
Longship Snekke Snekkja is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Longship Snekke Snekkja books and related discussion.