- Lonna Barton sentenced to 5 years
- JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Lonna Barton was sentenced to five years on child neglect charges related to the death of her 21-month-old son Lonzie, a Duval County judge ruled Friday. Barton had previously entered a guilty plea to charged of child neglect and ...
- Sentencing date scheduled for Lonna Lauramore Barton in Duval County
- Lonna Lauramore Barton waived her Duval County Court appearance on Monday. She pleaded guilty in January to charges of child neglect and lying to police in connection with her son's disappearance.
- Jailhouse calls between Lonzie Barton's mom, grandma released
- Action News Jax's Ben Becker and a team of journalists have been analyzing the newly-obtained evidence. There are some jailhouse phone calls that also stand out. Lonna Lauramore Barton, Lonzie's mother, has had numerous phone conversations with her ...
- Baker County judge sets trial date for Lonna & Chris Barton
- BAKER COUNTY, Fla. -- A trial date has been scheduled for the parents of Lonzie Barton, who face numerous drug charges in Baker County. Tuesday, a Baker County judge set the trial to begin April 11.
- Next TECH 44 Bring on Breakfast event is March 17 in Lebanon
- According to TECH 44 Executive Director Lonna Sowers, the breakfasts provide a chance for companies to come together, meet, greet, grab a breakfast and learn about subjects that resonate with most Missouri companies. TECH 44's mission is to create ...
Lonna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lonna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.