A selection of articles related to loofah scrub.
Original articles from our library related to the Loofah Scrub. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Loofah Scrub.
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Loofah Scrub is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Loofah Scrub books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Natural skin and hair care tips for Holi
- While bathing, scrub the body gently with a loofah or wash cloth. Immediately after your bath, apply a moisturizer on the face and body, while the skin is still damp. This helps to seal in moisture.
- The Hazards of Microbeads in Consumer Products
- On our feet we used jhavas or pumice stones made of baked red mud, and the rest of the body was scrubbed with loofahs made of the skeletons of the tori vegetable. Now you get chemical cosmetics that claim to take the dead skin cells off.
- Everything You Need to Know About Exfoliating
- Mechanical exfoliating includes “any process in which the skin cells are removed by physical friction, such as with a loofah glove or a cleanser or cream with rough granules in it,” explains Dr. Krant. This action physically ...
- This Is Why You're Getting Bacne, According to Kendall Jenner's Dermatologist
- Rather than using an aggressive scrub or loofah, which can be too hard on your skin, the pro recommends applying your body wash directly to your chest and back area with your hands. Let it sit while you wash everything else, then rinse off the cleanser ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.