- Gut Feelings: Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- OTC options for IBS-D include the use of probiotics and loperamide, with both options improving diarrhea.
- VIBERZI™ (eluxadoline) Phase III Trial Results Published in The New England
- During the double-blind treatment phase and the single-blinded placebo withdrawal phase, patients were allowed to take loperamide rescue medication for the acute treatment of uncontrolled diarrhea, but were not allowed to take any other antidiarrheal, ...
- Merrimack and Baxalta Announce Publication of the ONIVYDE™ (irinotecan
- NAPOLI-1 was a randomized, open label Phase 3 study in patients with metastatic adenocarcinoma of the pancreas who received prior gemcitabine-based therapy, and was the largest Phase 3 study in this setting to date.
Loperamide Contraindications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Loperamide Contraindications books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.