- Bone Pain Due to White Blood Cell Growth Factors
- We sometimes use loratadine (Claritin) to treat bone pain in patients receiving white blood cell growth factors. How does this work? White blood cell growth factors are used in the prevention and treatment of febrile neutropenia in patients receiving ...
- Six arrested, 630 pills found in van
- They also found three components used in manufacturing meth, and 119 pills containing pseudoephedrine. By the end of the search, officers reported seizing a variety of pills, 630 in total.
- Loratadine Syrup Can Get You High- Global Industry Analysis, Market Research
- The Global Loratadine Syrup Industry Report 2015 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Loratadine Syrup industry.
- Sun Pharma recalls anti-allergic drug in US
- Mumbai: Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd has recalled over a million boxes of anti-allergic drug Loratadine from the US market after checks revealed the tablets were 'super potent' and 'out of specification', according to a report by PTI.
Loratadine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Loratadine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.