Lord Jesus Christ
A selection of articles related to lord jesus christ.
Original articles from our library related to the Lord Jesus Christ. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Hear, O Israel: Thou art to pass over Jordan this day, to go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fenced up to heaven, 9:2 A people great and tall, the children of the Anakims, whom thou knowest, and of whom...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Lord Jesus Christ is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lord Jesus Christ books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ - Catholic Planet
- book, entitled, The History of the Passion of our Lord Jesus Christ, from the ... first place, for Christians; that is to say, for men who have the right to be very ...
- The Coming Earthly Kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ - Grace to You
- The Coming Earthly Kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ. Scripture: Revelation 19: 11-20:15. Code: 66-69.
- Hope in the Lord Jesus Christ
- Sep 27, 2001 Request PDS 70420-02-004. To offer comments and responses to: Hope in the Lord Jesus Christ, contact. Office of Theology and Worship.
- Page 1 & á The twenty-‐‑fifth day of De -‐‑ cem-‐‑ber, œœ á when ...
- œœ. & á in the one hundred and ninety-‐‑fourth O -‐‑ lym-‐‑pi-‐‑ad, œœ œ á in the year. The Nativity of our Lord Jesus Christ from the Roman Martyrology ...
Suggested News Resources
- McDermott thanks the Lord Jesus Christ for Pardew
- Reading boss Brian McDermott admits Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew has been one of the most influential individuals in his career. McDermott's Royals side come up against Pardew's Palace on Friday night for a place in the FA Cup semi-finals.
- Zimbabwe: The Cross of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Theme Verse: In this year of a double portion God will do the impossible. God can reverse the irreversible, Ezekiel 37: 1-5. He can change the unchangeable.
- Jesus Christ was a Tamil Hindu, worshipped Lord Shiva: RSS co-founder's book
- He worshipped Lord Shiva there for three years and achieved 'darshan' of Shiva. Christ was 49 years old when he decided to leave his physical body. He sat in a yogic posture and went into deep samadhi.
- Jesus Christ's Living Disciple
- When We (Believers) acknowledge God's Amazing Saving Grace AND We (Believers) accept God's Free Gift of Salvation, We (Believers) Welcome Our Lord AND Savior, Jesus Christ, to Come and Abide within Us (Believers), through The Holy Spirit.
- Preston County News - Faith & Hope - Bible, beginning and end about Lord Jesus
- The Bible, from its beginning to its end, is a story about the Lord Jesus Christ. It is a message about the One who is coming (the Old Testament), the One who is here (the four Gospels), and the One who came and now reigns (the books of Acts through ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lord Jesus Christ Topics
joseph stalin social services
minimalist music minimalist composers