Lord Jesus Christ
A selection of articles related to lord jesus christ.
Original articles from our library related to the Lord Jesus Christ. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Hear, O Israel: Thou art to pass over Jordan this day, to go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fenced up to heaven, 9:2 A people great and tall, the children of the Anakims, whom thou knowest, and of whom...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Lord Jesus Christ is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lord Jesus Christ books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ
- book, entitled, The History of the Passion of our Lord Jesus Christ, from the Meditations of Anne.
- The Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ
- History of the Passion of our Lord Jesus Christ, from the Meditations of Anne Catherine Emmerich, which appeared to him both interesting and edifying.
- THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND THE APOSTLE PAUL
- Saul of Tarsus hated the Lord Jesus Christ as few men have ever hated Him. After Saul was converted he became the apostle Paul.
- Catholic Prayers: Litany of Our Lord, Jesus Christ, Priest and Victim
- Catholic Prayers: Litany of Our Lord, Jesus Christ, Priest and Victim. Lord, have mercy. Lord, have mercy.
Suggested News Resources
- Why study the bible?
- The greatest of the Bible is the Lord Jesus Christ and His work of redemption for mankind. The person and work of Jesus Christ are promised, prophesied and pictured in the types and symbols of the Old Testament.
- Remembering the Life of Louella Knox, Longtime Riverside Resident
- “She loved the Lord Jesus Christ with all her heart, soul, and mind, and her greatest legacy is that she has led the way for her descendants to do the same.
- The dreaded 'D' words need not be so scary
- The message of Christianity offers instead a "courageous hope" based on faith in the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ. The bible contains this declaration from the words of the Apostle Paul: "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting.
- The Feast of the Martyrdom of St. John the Baptist - God's Call to the New
- We don't even have to lose our heads, only join our hearts to His and live out our lives as devoted men and women to our Lord Jesus Christ. WASHINGTON, DC (Catholic Online) - On August 29 we will celebrate the Memorial of the Martyrdom of St.
- Lorraine Frances Knox Taylor
- Lorraine Frances Knox Taylor went to be with her Lord, Jesus Christ on Wednesday, Aug. 24, 2011. She was born on Oct.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jesus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jesus of Nazareth, (7–2 BC/BCE – 30–36 AD/CE), commonly referred to as Jesus Christ or simply as Jesus or Christ, is the central figure of Christianity.
- Lord Jesus Christ (his real name) hit by car - US news - Weird news
- May 7, 2010 The victim might have forgiven the woman who ran him down in a Massachusetts crosswalk, but police haven't.
- JesusChrist.com | Praise the Lord
- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Jesus Christ
- In this article, we shall endeavour to establish the absolute and relative chronology of our Lord's life.
- 'Lord Jesus Christ' struck by car in Northampton - Local News
- 'Lord Jesus Christ' struck by car in Northampton. Email E-mail|Link May 7, 2010 03:13 PM. By Shana Wickett, Globe Correspondent.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lord Jesus Christ Topics
Related searchesthursday band
dream dictionary lottery
new found glory history
dream symbol colors
hindu funeral rituals
destination imagination competition