A selection of articles related to lords supper.
Original articles from our library related to the Lords Supper. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lords Supper.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass, as he went into the house of one of the chief Pharisees to eat bread on the sabbath day, that they watched him. 14:2 And, behold, there was a certain man before him which had the dropsy. 14:3 And Jesus answering spake unto...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore,...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ;...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. 6:2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these...
New Testament >> Mark
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end. 13:2 And supper being ended, the...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: 5:2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by...
New Testament >> I Peter
Lords Supper is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lords Supper books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Fellowship in the Lord's Supper - Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
- Fellowship in the Lord's Supper is the basis for the prac- tice of “close” or “closed communion.” (The phrases.
- “Baptism as a Prerequisite to the Lord's Supper”
- the privileges of church membership and to the Lord's Supper. The Baptist Faith shorten the number to two, baptism and the Lord's Supper.
- THE LORD'S SUPPER
- MBS108. A MESSIANIC BIBLE STUDY FROM ARIEL MINISTRIES ariel.org.
- The Lord's Supper in the Theology of Martin Chemnitz
- In the Doctrine of the Lord's Supper that help was given by Bjarne Teigen, a scholar Union.
Suggested News Resources
- Hometown News by Jency Long
- Main Street Baptist Church had a full house on Christmas Eve for the Candle Light and Lords Supper Service. The piano prelude was Through His Eyes which was beautifully played by John McCarty who is a new member of Main Street Baptist.
Suggested Web Resources
- Last Supper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Last Supper is the final meal that, according to Christian belief, Jesus shared with his Twelve Apostles in Jerusalem before his crucifixion.
- Understanding the Lord's Supper -- the cup and the bread
- Understanding the unique meaning of the bread and of the cup in the Lord's Supper. These two symbols literally summarize the entire Christian life.
- Topical Sermons - The Lord's Supper
- "THE LORD'S SUPPER" INTRODUCTION 1. An act of worship in which we engage each Sunday is The Lord's Supper... a.
- The Lords Supper
- In examining the Lord's Supper I will be content with asking four practical questions, and offering What may communicants expect from the Lord's Supper ? IV.
- The Lord's Supper
- Much has been written concerning the Lord's Supper and its observation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lords Supper Topics
dres polish subculture research
cuisine of malaysia staple foods
meaning of dreams about party
josiah willard gibbs