A selection of articles related to lords supper.
Original articles from our library related to the Lords Supper. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lords Supper.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass, as he went into the house of one of the chief Pharisees to eat bread on the sabbath day, that they watched him. 14:2 And, behold, there was a certain man before him which had the dropsy. 14:3 And Jesus answering spake unto...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore,...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. 6:2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these...
New Testament >> Mark
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end. 13:2 And supper being ended, the...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ;...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: 5:2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by...
New Testament >> I Peter
Lords Supper is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lords Supper books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Passover presentation explores the origin of the Lord's Supper
- This Ark of the Covenant replica sits next to the sanctuary at First Baptist Church of Groves. The church will hsot Bob Mendelsohn of Jews for Jesus who will conduct a Passover Seder at 6 p.m.
- How can you have a Last Supper if Lazarus doesn't turn up? PM's dinner disaster
- "How in hell are we supposed to have a proper Last Supper if Lazarus isn't there?" Malcolm cried. "What would Leonardo da Vinci do?
- Holy week services
- Holy Thursday: Both parishes will gather in Amesbury for Mass of the Lord's Supper at 7 p.m. followed by Adoration until 10 p.
- Together at the table: Communion is shared as Oklahoma City congregations join
- “It's certainly fitting that the very first thing we do together — two churches sharing the same building — is to share Communion,” Hull told the crowd. “The Lord's Supper is telling us that we are already connected through Christ.
- Religion Listings
- Antioch Church: Pastor Pete Kelly; “Praying with Jesus, Part 2: Lord Teach Us To Pray”; 10 a.m. Sunday; 7 p.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Lords Supper Topics
Related searchesphinehas grandson of aaron
paul virilio quotes
dave cutler vms
alternator theory of operation
delusion in buddhism
timothy mcveigh biography