- Lorenzo's Oil Could Not Cure Lorenzo, But Newborn Screening Is Expected To
- “Lorenzo's Oil,” a 1992 film starring Nick Nolte and Susan Sarandon, depicted Augusto and Michaela Odone's quest for a treatment that could save their son Lorenzo from dying of a rare genetic disorder.
- Commentary: The annual question regarding Lorenzo Romar is getting repetitive
- Selection Sunday has officially turned into a broken record: Because after a fifth straight Huskies absence in the NCAA Tournament, it's now the third straight year that I've raised the polarizing question of Lorenzo Romar.
- Time for UW basketball coach Lorenzo Romar to go? — Times readers sound off
- It pains me to write this letter. I think the new Husky athletic director needs to thank coach Lorenzo Romar for his great contributions to the university, and then let him go.
- Lorenzo's layup with 6.5 seconds left in overtime lifts C. Milton Wright to
- Lorenzo stole the ball from Stephen Decatur guard Torrey Brittingham, chased it down and made a layup with 6.5 seconds left in overtime that gave No. 9 C.
- Kragthorpe: Lorenzo Bonam adds chapter to Utes' Las Vegas lore in win over Cal
- Lorenzo Bonam's full-court drive and layup to beat the buzzer on a play that started with 4.
Lorenzo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lorenzo books and related discussion.