- Loricifera phylum of microscopic animals discovered in 1974.
- Biol. Mar. Mediterr.
- A new genus of Nanaloricidae (Loricifera) from deep-sea sediments
- cidae, and are not normally found in Loricifera inhabiting fine-grained, clayish There are only a few reports of Loricifera from the deep sea (Soetaert et al.
- Marine Biology Research First time discovery of Loricifera from
- Aug 14, 2009 Two new species of Loricifera, Pliciloricus cavernicola sp. nov. and discovery of Loricifera from Australia and additionally from marine caves.
- An Introduction to Loricifera, Cycliophora, and Micrognathozoa
- Loriciferans, cycliophorans and micrognathozoans are amongst the latest groups of animals to be discovered.
- The Brush Heads (Phylum Loricifera)
- An introduction to the biology, classification and ecology of Brush Heads the Phylum Loricifera.
- Loricifera - Encyclopedia of Life
- Loriciferans are microscopic animals living between the particles of marine sediments. Discovered in 1983 off the coast of France by the Danish zoologist R. M.
Loricifera is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Loricifera books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searcheshinduism criticism
380 acp performance
lacombe lucien plot
90s events and trends
essentialism essentialism in biology
list of trade unions australia