- Loricifera phylum of microscopic animals discovered in 1974.
- Biol. Mar. Mediterr.
- A new genus of Nanaloricidae (Loricifera) from deep-sea sediments
- cidae, and are not normally found in Loricifera inhabiting fine-grained, clayish There are only a few reports of Loricifera from the deep sea (Soetaert et al.
- Marine Biology Research First time discovery of Loricifera from
- Aug 14, 2009 Two new species of Loricifera, Pliciloricus cavernicola sp. nov. and discovery of Loricifera from Australia and additionally from marine caves.
- An Introduction to Loricifera, Cycliophora, and Micrognathozoa
- Loriciferans, cycliophorans and micrognathozoans are amongst the latest groups of animals to be discovered.
- The Brush Heads (Phylum Loricifera)
- An introduction to the biology, classification and ecology of Brush Heads the Phylum Loricifera.
- Loricifera - Encyclopedia of Life
- Loriciferans are microscopic animals living between the particles of marine sediments. Discovered in 1983 off the coast of France by the Danish zoologist R. M.
Loricifera is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Loricifera books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesramesh patel
cushings syndrome pathophysiology
chuck e cheeses walk around character
list of county governors of sweden