A selection of articles related to losing teeth.
Original articles from our library related to the Losing Teeth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Losing Teeth.
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Losing Teeth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Losing Teeth books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Changes in the Jaw Bones, Teeth and Face after Tooth Loss
- The tooth will become loose and fall out during chewing and usually at an inconvenient time.
- Losing a tooth is often a traumatic event
- Missing Teeth. Losing a tooth is often a traumatic event. The desire to extract a tooth usually is a response to “get rid of the pain”.
- Why do some people lose teeth across their lifespan whereas others
- Losing teeth early in life was related to lower social class; in middle age, to lower Lifestyle factors were significant for losing and for retaining teeth.
- If you have missing teeth... ...did you know you are losing bone?
- teeth fail, more healthy teeth must be sacrificed to serve as anchors, while you continue to lose bone beneath the bridge.
- Older and wiser? Take this quiz to find out!
- Losing teeth is a natural part of aging. True. False.
Suggested News Resources
- In shaky economy, tooth fairy gets frugal
- By Ann Schrader The tough economy is taking a bite out of what kids get for losing teeth. Compared with a year ago, youngsters reaching under their pillows have found an average of 40 cents less per tooth, according to a recent Visa Inc. survey.
- George Lopez Jokes: My Show Was Canceled "Because I'm Brown"
- And I'm losing teeth." Watch his monologue below! His tone may have been lighthearted during the monologue, but it's hard to completely gloss over the implication that he felt the network's decision to drop his show had to do with his race.
- 5 Things You Need to Know Today: Aug. 22
- No one needs to be losing teeth as adults. 2. On this day in 1911, the Mona Lisa was stolen from the Louvre in France.
- Thousands receive free dental care in Woodstock
- An unemployed 51-year-old construction worker from Cherokee County, he's been losing teeth steadily for years. Another one broke off about two weeks ago.
- Unpleasant Reoccurring Dreams Serve a Purpose
- Some of these include the sensation of falling, flying, being held back in school, failing, losing teeth, or being caught in a storm.
Suggested Web Resources
- Baby teeth: When do children start losing them? - MayoClinic.com
- Losing baby teeth is a major childhood milestone. Find out what to expect.
- Losing Baby Teeth
- Sep 30, 2009 The loss of baby teeth is an exciting milestone for little kids. Here's what to expect when the tooth fairy comes to call.
- Losing baby teeth: What to expect and when | BabyCenter
- Losing baby teeth: What to expect and when.
- BrainPOP Jr. | Losing a Tooth | Lesson Ideas
- Losing teeth and growing new ones are a natural part of growing up.
- Embarrassing Bodies - Losing teeth from gum disease - YouTube
- Jan 28, 2010 Neil visits the dentist with wobbly teeth due to gum disease.