A selection of articles related to loss.
Original articles from our library related to the Loss. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Loss.
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Aurum metallicum (Gold)
- Aurum is gold. Astrology places the metal gold under reign of the Sun. Through nuclear reactions the Sun generates its own energy. The planets are born from the Sun; the Sun is in a way the father/mother of the family of our solar system. All life on the...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- The Suit of Swords: Tarot Card Meanings
- ACE OF SWORDS Meaning: Clarity of mind, great determination. Conquest. Victory without doubt. Reversed: Tyranny, embarrassment, hindrance, obstacle, self-destruction. 2 OF SWORDS - Peace Meaning: Balanced force. Concord. Solving differences of opinion....
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe. 3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship...
New Testament >> Philippians
- The Suit of Disks/Pentacles: Tarot Card Meanings
- ACE OF DISKS Meaning: Materiality in all senses. Contentment with what you have reached: power, labor, wealth. Material gain. Attainment. Reversed: Prosperity without happiness. Greed. Fool's gold. 2 OF DISKS - Change Meaning: Alteration of gain and loss,...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Loss is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Loss books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- After Michigan Loss, Hillary Clinton Sharpens Message on Jobs and Trade
- The state's voters, scarred by the free trade deals associated with Mrs. Clinton and her husband that have been widely blamed for the loss of American manufacturing jobs, delivered a surprise victory to Mr.
- Square's Loss Widens in Its First Report as a Public Company
- Square, the mobile payments company, reported a wider loss than it had a year ago and posted a 49 percent revenue increase on Wednesday, in its first earnings report as a public company. The company, based in San Francisco, reported a loss of $80.5 ...
- AC/DC Singer Brian Johnson Got Hearing Loss From Racing Cars, Not Music
- The latest AC/DC tour has been delayed by doctors fearing over lead singer Brian Johnson's hearing loss. You'd think it was all those rock'n'roll canons and huge amps doing the damage. Nope.
- John Goodman Likely Won't Maintain His Weight Loss
- The actor, 63, appeared on NBC's Today Wednesday to promote his new movie, 10 Cloverfield Lane, co-starring John Gallagher Jr. and Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Co-host Savannah Guthrie praised Goodman on his "fabulous" weight loss, though he brushed ...
- Weight Loss Drug Doesn't Deliver On Claims: Study
- In September 2014, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the weight loss drug Contrave. It's a combination of naltrexone and bupropion, an antidepressant, that together work to lower appetite.
Related searcheslist of genetic engineering topics
green green midori chitose