A selection of articles related to loss.
Original articles from our library related to the Loss. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Loss.
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Aurum metallicum (Gold)
- Aurum is gold. Astrology places the metal gold under reign of the Sun. Through nuclear reactions the Sun generates its own energy. The planets are born from the Sun; the Sun is in a way the father/mother of the family of our solar system. All life on the...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- The Suit of Swords: Tarot Card Meanings
- ACE OF SWORDS Meaning: Clarity of mind, great determination. Conquest. Victory without doubt. Reversed: Tyranny, embarrassment, hindrance, obstacle, self-destruction. 2 OF SWORDS - Peace Meaning: Balanced force. Concord. Solving differences of opinion....
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe. 3:2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision. 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship...
New Testament >> Philippians
- The Suit of Disks/Pentacles: Tarot Card Meanings
- ACE OF DISKS Meaning: Materiality in all senses. Contentment with what you have reached: power, labor, wealth. Material gain. Attainment. Reversed: Prosperity without happiness. Greed. Fool's gold. 2 OF DISKS - Change Meaning: Alteration of gain and loss,...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
Loss is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Loss books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Passive Activity Loss Limitations
- Form 8582. Department of the Treasury. Internal Revenue Service (99).
- Understanding Memory Loss
- can keep symptoms, such as memory loss, from getting worse for a time.
- Hearing Loss
- A large proportion of people with hearing loss—43 per- cent—are 65 hearing, which may vary from mild loss of sensitivity to total loss of hearing.
- habitat loss
- cause the loss or damage of habitat needed by birds and other wildlife.
Suggested News Resources
- B&N Reports Improved Losses, Massive Nook Growth
- The company's earnings improved 24% this last quarter from a loss of $30.7 million to $23.6 million.
- Wheel Comes Off in Mets' Loss
- By ANDREW KEH “On that specific play, kind of everything that could go wrong, I guess, went wrong,” David Wright said. Mike Cameron opened the inning with a double, and John Buck followed with a walk, putting runners on first and second with no outs.
- Detroit loss shows Pats WRs have work to do
- Yup, the star wide receiver had survived a neck injury incurred during Saturday night's loss to the Lions. “Anything that has to do with that part of your body, it's always scary,” said Welker, who stiffened up while making a tackle on an interception.
Suggested Web Resources
- Loss - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Loss may refer to: A negative difference between retail price and cost of production.
- Coping with Grief and Loss: Support for Grieving and Bereavement
- Empowering article on coping with loss, grieving, and bereavement. Helps you understand and cope with many forms of loss including suicide.
- Loss - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- destruction, ruin. 2.
- Loss | Define Loss at Dictionary.com
- detriment, disadvantage, or deprivation from failure to keep, have, or get: to bear the loss of a robbery. 2.
- Loving Outreach to Survivors of Suicide (LOSS)
- This page offers a detailed description of what the LOSS Program offers to clients that are struggling with a loss of a loved one.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslong island geology
mazda f engine fet
matroid further examples
critical mass weapon design