A selection of articles related to lough.
Original articles from our library related to the Lough. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lough.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Lough is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lough books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Stories of Lough Guir
- These ladies were visited at their house at Lough Guir by Mr.
- Nutrient Inputs and Trophic Status of Carlingford Lough
- Carlingford Lough is a coastal embayment and supports a wide range of aquaculture Direct inputs of nutrients are predominantly to the inner Lough.
- Lough Arrow
- Andresna Bay, Lough Brick Bay, the back of. Annaghloy lough. The trout respond well to wetfly tactics for about a week and thereafter only on wet, windy days.
- Lough v. Brunswick Corp.
- Lough v. Brunswick Corp. 86 F.
- Lough Arrow Map5
- Arro w o r. U n s hin. R iver.
Suggested News Resources
- Minister relaunches centre at 'very precious' heritage site
- By Aine Fitzgerald MINISTER for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht, Jimmy Deenihan TD, has officially relaunched Lough Gur Heritage Centre – the site which tells the story of Lough Gur from the coming of Neolithic man some 5500 years ago.
- Look out over Lough Derg
- Having latterly admired the Arras from afar for too long, I returned to these insouciant hills by starting my walk from a viewing point known as “The Lookout”) that offered an opportunity to savour views over island-laden Lough Derg.
- Not going with flow on the Bann
- By Nicola Weir BBC NI district journalist The River Bann is 39 miles long and is the passage through which excess water is drained off Lough Neagh.
- Man saw friend drown, inquest told
- The boy and girl were left paddling in the water after the group's dinghy capsized and they were all thrown into Strangford Lough, 500 yards offshore near Newtownards Sailing Club, on June 12 last year.
Suggested Web Resources
- Lough - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Upper Lake in Glendalough, Leinster, which translates as the Glen of Two Lakes.
- Rodney Lough Jr. « Landscape Photography, Nature Photography
- Fine Art Landscape and Nature photography by photographer Rodney Lough Jr.
- Lough - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- chiefly Irish : a bay or inlet of the sea. Origin of LOUGH.
- lough - definition of lough by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- A bay or an inlet of the sea. [Middle English, from Old English luh, ultimately from Old Irish loch.] lough [lɒx lɒk].
- Why This Baby Lough ??? - YouTube
- Jul 5, 2009 http://tinyurl.com/22l5goq There is something that you can laugh like this baby... it is if when you are free from your financial problem?
Related searchesmasami nagasawa
the yes men quotes
economy of serbia and montenegro
holy grail chrtien de troyes