Louis Farrakhan Controversy
A selection of articles related to louis farrakhan controversy.
Original articles from our library related to the Louis Farrakhan Controversy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Louis Farrakhan Controversy.
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked. 25:2 And it shall be, if the wicked man be worthy to be beaten, that the judge...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Magicians Who Endorsed Psychic Phenomena
- Conjurors have long played a role in psychical research. Many people are under the impression that magicians are total skeptics when it comes to psychic phenomena. It comes as a surprise to many (including some magicians), to learn that this is by no means...
>> Psychic Abilities
Louis Farrakhan Controversy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Louis Farrakhan Controversy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Master Fard's Deceptions and Doctrines
- (Farrakhan Controversy Part V.) Sergeant Sam Smith. Master Fard Muhammad singer, Louis Farrakhan in the 1950s).
- MINISTER LOUIS FARRAKHAN, "MILLION MAN MARCH" (16
- protest's controversial leader, Minister Louis Farrakhan. In all, 51 the controversy over his own leadership and toward the marchers' demands for civil rights.
- Civil Rights Division
- Minister Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam (NOI) and long a voice of religious controversy during Jesse Jackson's 1984 campaign for President.
- Farrakhan Talks to the Jews
- Louis Farrakhan spoke to the Jewish people through The Jerusalem Report. The anti-Semitism he .. Jews and try to resolve the controversy.
Suggested News Resources
- Louis Farrakhan Controversy: No Surprise Hate Group Leader Says Hateful Things
- It's not as though Farrakhan suddenly started spouting anti-Semitic conspiracy theories without warning. He does this all the time. In 1984, Farrakhan favorably compared himself and the Nation of Islam's work to Hitler's efforts to rebuild Germany.
Suggested Web Resources
- Farrakhan Causes National Controversy
- Farrakhan Causes National Controversy Louis Farrakhan is one of the most controversial figures in American society today.
- Michelle Obama/ Louis Farrakhan Controversy Update from the
- Jun 2, 2008 Michelle Obama/ Louis Farrakhan Controversy Update from the There are rumors of a major controversy surrounding Michelle Obama.
- From Radicalism To Pure Controversy: 78 Years of Louis Farrakhan
- May 11, 2011 At 78 years of age, Louis Farrakhan, the controversial and relentless leader of the Nation of Islam is still calling out the U.S.
- Louis Farrakhan Sparks Controversy At Civil... | Gather
- Mar 30, 2011 Last Friday Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan spoke in front of a crowd during the civil rights conference in Mississippi.