A selection of articles related to louis kahn.
Original articles from our library related to the Louis Kahn. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Louis Kahn.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Louis Kahn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Louis Kahn books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 6 Louis Kahn Projects That Were Never Built in Philly
- First things first: Happy Birthday, Louis Kahn! Considered one of the most influential architects of his time, the Philly starchitect would have been 115 years young today.
- Louis Kahn Architectural Retrospective Opens in the US
- When police found Louis Kahn supine in a men's room in Penn Station in 1974, they didn't recognize him as one of the country's greatest builders. He had crossed out his home address in his passport. And no one was at his office that Sunday.
- Washington Square West Home Near Louis Kahn Park Wants $1.7M
- The charm of Washington Square West is undeniable, from its tree-lined streets to its rowhomes with great curb appeal.
- Louis Kahn's Morton Weiss House May Be Demolished
- Say it ain't so! An award-winning home designed by Louis Kahn in the 1950s is poised for demolition to make room for senior rental housing. The Morton Weiss House in East Norriton, a township 22 miles north of Philly, sits on a 9.
- The off-kilter life of a great American architect
- Eventually, someone figured out that Louis I. Kahn, the mystery corpse, was actually the Louis Kahn, one of the 20th century's giants of architecture. The New York Times put the story on Page 1 the following day.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Louis Kahn Topics
Related searchesjohn martin
new york city commuter culture
collingwood football club history
capitalism self interest