A selection of articles related to louis kahn.
Original articles from our library related to the Louis Kahn. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Louis Kahn.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Louis Kahn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Louis Kahn books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Kahn Educator Guide
- Louis I. Kahn Archive at the University Of Pennsylvania, Artist's Work /Artist's MoMA's collection in dialogue with works from the Louis I.
- Louis Kahn and the Art of Light by
- LOUIS KAHN AND THE ART OF LIGHT.
- THE INFLUENCE OF ROBERT VENTURI ON LOUIS KAHN By Sam
- This study considers the question of how Louis Kahn's development as an architect was shaped by the influences of Robert Venturi.
- Louis I. Kahn Trophy 2011-12
- LOUIS I. KAHN TROPHY 2011. National Association of Students of Architecture.
- Kahn -- "The Room, the Street, and
- by Louis I. Kahn. I have some thoughts about the spirit of architecture.
Suggested News Resources
- Louis Kahn FDR Memorial Rises in New York River After 40 Years
- By James S. Russell - Fri Aug 12 04:01:00 GMT 2011 A view of the southern tip of Roosevelt Island, in the East River in New York. The $54-million Franklin D.
- City Scopes
- They are a far cry from those who created the Nehruvian aesthetic—Le Corbusier, Louis Kahn, Frank Lloyd Wright and Buckminster Fuller—because the patronage has now changed from the Sarabhais to software giants.
- A Monument to the Life of the Mind
- By CHARLES S. DAMERON "The first thing that an architect must do," Louis Kahn said in a 1961 lecture at Princeton University, "is to sense that every building you build is a world of its own, and that this world of its own serves an institution.
- Tayari Jones, author of Silver Sparrow, shares five great works about secret
- The filmmaker is the secret son of Louis Kahn, one of the world's most famous architects. In this documentary, the son tries to gain a personal understanding of his late father, who left behind three families.
- Protest, turnpike bridge work to affect weekend traffic | Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Police said that starting at 9 am Saturday, streets around Louis Kahn Park at 11th and Pine Streets will be closed for the set up of the SlutWalk March and Rally.
Suggested Web Resources
- Louis I. Kahn - Great Buildings Online
- Biography of the Estonian-born US architect and academic (1901-74) from Great Buildings Online, with examples of his work.
- Louis Kahn
- Photos and descriptive information from the Digital Archive and American Architecture.
- Amazon.com: Louis Kahn (9780810942264): Joseph Rykwert
- From Publishers Weekly.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Louis Kahn Topics
Related searchesvladimir-suzdal mongol yoke
knitting history and culture
texas v johnson the decision
extreme programming future directions