A selection of articles related to louis kahn.
Original articles from our library related to the Louis Kahn. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Louis Kahn.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Louis Kahn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Louis Kahn books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Kahn Educator Guide
- Louis I. Kahn Archive at the University Of Pennsylvania, Artist's Work /Artist's MoMA's collection in dialogue with works from the Louis I.
- Louis Kahn and the Art of Light by
- LOUIS KAHN AND THE ART OF LIGHT.
- THE INFLUENCE OF ROBERT VENTURI ON LOUIS KAHN By Sam
- This study considers the question of how Louis Kahn's development as an architect was shaped by the influences of Robert Venturi.
- Louis I. Kahn Trophy 2011-12
- LOUIS I. KAHN TROPHY 2011. National Association of Students of Architecture.
- Kahn -- "The Room, the Street, and
- by Louis I. Kahn. I have some thoughts about the spirit of architecture.
Suggested News Resources
- Louis Kahn FDR Memorial Rises in New York River After 40 Years
- By James S. Russell - Fri Aug 12 04:01:00 GMT 2011 A view of the southern tip of Roosevelt Island, in the East River in New York. The $54-million Franklin D.
- City Scopes
- They are a far cry from those who created the Nehruvian aesthetic—Le Corbusier, Louis Kahn, Frank Lloyd Wright and Buckminster Fuller—because the patronage has now changed from the Sarabhais to software giants.
- A Monument to the Life of the Mind
- By CHARLES S. DAMERON "The first thing that an architect must do," Louis Kahn said in a 1961 lecture at Princeton University, "is to sense that every building you build is a world of its own, and that this world of its own serves an institution.
- Tayari Jones, author of Silver Sparrow, shares five great works about secret
- The filmmaker is the secret son of Louis Kahn, one of the world's most famous architects. In this documentary, the son tries to gain a personal understanding of his late father, who left behind three families.
- Protest, turnpike bridge work to affect weekend traffic | Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Police said that starting at 9 am Saturday, streets around Louis Kahn Park at 11th and Pine Streets will be closed for the set up of the SlutWalk March and Rally.
Suggested Web Resources
- Louis I. Kahn - Great Buildings Online
- Biography of the Estonian-born US architect and academic (1901-74) from Great Buildings Online, with examples of his work.
- Louis Kahn
- Photos and descriptive information from the Digital Archive and American Architecture.
- Amazon.com: Louis Kahn (9780810942264): Joseph Rykwert
- From Publishers Weekly.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Louis Kahn Topics
Related searcheswwwsteviebrockcom official website
electron beam welding operation
msx basic msx basic 10 11
victor wooten discography
social class stratum models of class
expedient means chapter