A selection of articles related to louis leakey.
Original articles from our library related to the Louis Leakey. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Louis Leakey.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Louis Leakey is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Louis Leakey books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Louis Leakey: An Appreciation
- Louis Seymour Bazett Leakey, M.A., Ph.
- Anthropology 152 Recap
- Louis Leakey sent a few “unidentified monkey” teeth to the British Museum. More than 3 decades later. Tim White recognized them as A.
- Seismology and the Test Ban
- Mary Leakey is among the finest ever carried out.
Suggested News Resources
- • PUD restores power to Lakeside area after 4 hours Saturday
- 1876 Mata Hari, [Margaretha G. Macleod] who passed secrets to the Germans in World War I. • 1903 Louis Leakey, anthropologist, archeologist and paleontologist, believed Africa was the cradle of mankind.
- Born In Africa
- Matters did not change until after World War II, largely because of the energetic, colourful and contentious Louis Leakey, soon joined by his wife, Mary, their children and grandchildren.
Suggested Web Resources
- Louis Leakey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Louis Seymour Bazett Leakey (L.S.B.
- Biographies: Louis Leakey
- Louis Seymour Bazett Leakey was born on August 7, 1903 at Kabete Mission, nine miles from Nairobi, Kenya.
- A Century of the Leakey Family in East Africa » Louis Seymour
- Paleontologist, archaeologist and anthropologist Louis Leakey was born at Kabete, Kenya on August 7, 1903.
- Louis Leakey
- Biography and list of works of the archaeologist and anthropologist famous for research into human origins, from Pegasos.