Louis Pasteur Germ Theory
A selection of articles related to louis pasteur germ theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Louis Pasteur Germ Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Louis Pasteur Germ Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Louis Pasteur Germ Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Louis Pasteur Germ Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Code is the New Language of Creation
- Or think about how the findings of Louis Pasteur, Joseph Lister and others changed how we understood infection. Before Lister's tools for antiseptic surgery, people thought infections were caused by "bad air", not tiny microorganisms.
- 9 thrilling stories of real super-scientists who were arch-enemies
- Semmelweis was fired, doctors stopped washing hands entirely, and deaths during childbirth soon tripled. It wasn't until the discovery of germs over 20 years later that Semmelweis' theory was revisited. Estimates say this ...
- Louis Pasteur
- Pasteur finally disproved this theory in an elegant experiment. He showed that food went off because of contamination by microbes in the air. He went on to argue that these could cause disease.
- Throwback Thursday: Pasteur, Lister and the Dawn of Germ Theory
- Prior to Pasteur and what would become known as “germ theory,” the prevailing theories held that organisms, like maggots and fleas, were spontaneously originated from other matter, like raw meat or diseased flesh.
- The Real Cause of American Growth
- Then, in 1881, Louis Pasteur developed the germ theory of disease, which led to the isolation of several major pathogens, and many human lives being saved.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.