A selection of articles related to lovage.
Original articles from our library related to the Lovage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lovage.
- Lovage: Correspondences
- Levisticum officinale Folk Names: Chineese Lovage, Cornish Lovage, Italian Lovage, Italian Parsley, Lavose, Love Herbs, Love Rod, Love Root, Loving Herbs, Lubestico, Sea Parsley Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Lovage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lovage books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- HEALTH: Love your lovage!
- Described as tasting like a cross between celery and parsley with hints of curry and aniseed, lovage was once famed as an aphrodisiac – apt for Valentine's Day. (The name lovage stems from 'love ache'; 'ache' being the medieval name for parsley and ...
- On stage: Lettice & Lovage and Marriage to an Older Woman.
- What happens when a bit of harmless Mary Queen of Scots cosplay results in a near beheading?
- 'Lettice and Lovage' comes to Castle Hill on Crane Estate
- WHAT: The comedy Lettice and Lovage, a play about the misadventures of a hilarious tour guide and a historic house, will be performed in the Great House of Castle Hill on the Crane Estate during the month of March.
- Castle Hill presents 'Lettice and Lovage'
- The Trustees will host a production of “Lettice and Lovage,” the story of a hilarious tour guide in a historic house, originally written for “Downton Abbey” actress Maggie Smith.
Related searchesbattle of antietam afternoon
betty shabazz death
capacitor plague brands and specs
badger badger badger lyrics
economy of hong kong primary industry
castration in animal husbandry
elijah blue allman