A selection of articles related to lovage.
Original articles from our library related to the Lovage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lovage.
- Lovage: Correspondences
- Levisticum officinale Folk Names: Chineese Lovage, Cornish Lovage, Italian Lovage, Italian Parsley, Lavose, Love Herbs, Love Rod, Love Root, Loving Herbs, Lubestico, Sea Parsley Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Fire Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Lovage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lovage books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- HEALTH: Love your lovage!
- Described as tasting like a cross between celery and parsley with hints of curry and aniseed, lovage was once famed as an aphrodisiac – apt for Valentine's Day. (The name lovage stems from 'love ache'; 'ache' being the medieval name for parsley and ...
- On stage: Lettice & Lovage and Marriage to an Older Woman.
- What happens when a bit of harmless Mary Queen of Scots cosplay results in a near beheading?
- 'Lettice and Lovage' comes to Castle Hill on Crane Estate
- WHAT: The comedy Lettice and Lovage, a play about the misadventures of a hilarious tour guide and a historic house, will be performed in the Great House of Castle Hill on the Crane Estate during the month of March.
- Castle Hill presents 'Lettice and Lovage'
- The Trustees will host a production of “Lettice and Lovage,” the story of a hilarious tour guide in a historic house, originally written for “Downton Abbey” actress Maggie Smith.