Lovecraftian Horror Games
A selection of articles related to lovecraftian horror games.
Original articles from our library related to the Lovecraftian Horror Games. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lovecraftian Horror Games.
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
Lovecraftian Horror Games is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lovecraftian Horror Games books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chaosium Celebrates 30th Anniversary About Call of Cthulhu
- About Call of Cthulhu.
- The game is set in the fictional town of Arkham, Massachusetts, made famous by H.P. Lovecraft in his writings about the.
- A RULES-LIGHT SYSTEM FOR LOVECRAFTIAN HORROR
- FOR LOVECRAFTIAN HORROR. GRAHAM WALMSLEY. LAYOUT BY BRENNEN REECE.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Lovecraftian horror - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Video games, like films, have a rich history of Lovecraftian elements and adaptations.
- Guillermo del Toro's THQ Game is Lovecraftian Horror
- Sep 30, 2010 The acclaimed director of Hellboy and Pan's Labyrinth says he's working on a " strange, geeky" horror game with THQ.
- Del Toro and THQ Developing 'Lovecraftian' Horror Game - FEARnet
- Sep 30, 2010 Del Toro and THQ Developing 'Lovecraftian' Horror Game.