Lovecraftian Horror Games
A selection of articles related to lovecraftian horror games.
Original articles from our library related to the Lovecraftian Horror Games. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lovecraftian Horror Games.
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Creative Visualization and Wicca
- Imagine What You Can Do! The tools of the Craft. Chalice, athame, wand, candle, pentacle, incense, crystals, creative visualization. Wait. Creative visualization? I know what you're thinking. “That doesn't belong there!” Unfortunately, many make the same...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Lovecraftian Horror Games is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lovecraftian Horror Games books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chaosium Celebrates 30th Anniversary About Call of Cthulhu
- About Call of Cthulhu.
- The game is set in the fictional town of Arkham, Massachusetts, made famous by H.P. Lovecraft in his writings about the.
- A RULES-LIGHT SYSTEM FOR LOVECRAFTIAN HORROR
- FOR LOVECRAFTIAN HORROR. GRAHAM WALMSLEY. LAYOUT BY BRENNEN REECE.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Lovecraftian horror - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Video games, like films, have a rich history of Lovecraftian elements and adaptations.
- Guillermo del Toro's THQ Game is Lovecraftian Horror
- Sep 30, 2010 The acclaimed director of Hellboy and Pan's Labyrinth says he's working on a " strange, geeky" horror game with THQ.
- Del Toro and THQ Developing 'Lovecraftian' Horror Game - FEARnet
- Sep 30, 2010 Del Toro and THQ Developing 'Lovecraftian' Horror Game.