Lower Back Pain
A selection of articles related to lower back pain.
Original articles from our library related to the Lower Back Pain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lower Back Pain.
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
Lower Back Pain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lower Back Pain books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 3 Exercises That Can Help You Avoid Lower Back Pain
- In the video above by Golf Digest, we learn three simple moves that can help prevent lower back pain. Using a band, block and bench, pro golfer Paige Spiranac demonstrates how to strengthen your back muscles while strengthening your core at the same ...
- Aching back? Four exercises to strengthen your lower back and ea - WDRB 41
- LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- If you have lower back pain, you are not alone. Eighty percent of adults experience low back pain at some point in their lifetimes.
- Study finds osteopathy effective in the treatment of chronic lower back pain
- New research recommends giving osteopathy a try before resorting to surgery for chronic lower back pain. The American study found that six sessions of osteopathy over eight weeks could be enough to reduce pain and see general improvements, particularly ...
- The one-minute trick that will fix your back pain for good
- This ongoing pain – lower back, mid-back, neck, shoulder, you name it – has seen many trips and countless dollars spent on chiropractors, massage therapists, physios and osteopaths in an attempt to bring relief.
- Groundbreaking new surgery for lower back pain changing lives: “Never seen a
- Dr. Frank says the SI joint is the source of suffering for 25% of patients with lower back pain. However, he says most physicians aren't trained to recognize the problem.