A selection of articles related to lower extremities.
Original articles from our library related to the Lower Extremities. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lower Extremities.
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Nit (Gr: Neith) Local goddess of Zau (Gr: Sais), known as early as the Predynastic and Early Dynastic Period when her influence probably was at its height. Earliest traces are her hieroglyph (crossed arrows on a shield) on a pole in front of the reed shrines...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Osiris, Wesir, Ausar, Usir, meaning "place of the eye". Also Wennefer which means "the eternally good being" or "the perfect one". He has been called "Lord of the Afterworld", "Judge of the Blessed Dead", "...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
Lower Extremities is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lower Extremities books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fantasy Basketball Injury Report Analysis: Beal, Griffin, Bosh
- The paired hip bones and the final segment of the spine form the pelvis and connect the lower extremities to the abdominal region of the body.
- Two IDF soldiers shot by alleged Palestinian terrorist on Highway 443
- Initial reports indicate that the wounded soldiers, both of them in their 20s, were rushed to Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem. One of the victims suffered a bullet wound to his lower extremities while the other suffered wounds to his limbs.
- Act of Violence:Chelsea Youth Charged with Murder in Teen Party Shooting
- Officials said the other gunshot wounds were to the lower extremities, such as feet and legs.
- Make the Diagnosis: Purpura Plus Pain
- Case Findings: A 46-year-old woman who had been taking a prescription for naproxen went to the doctor with a rash of palpable purpura covering her legs and feet. The lesions were bilateral. Vesicles were beginning to form in some areas.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.