Lower Hutt History
A selection of articles related to lower hutt history.
Original articles from our library related to the Lower Hutt History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Lower Hutt History.
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Lower Hutt History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Lower Hutt History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Top two in box seat to make Pearce Cup final after strong starts in final round
- His 10-35 from 12.3 overs was the sixth 10-wicket innings bag in Wellington premier club cricket history and the first since England international Alex Wharf took 10-72 while playing for Johnsonville at the same park in 1996.
- Climate science Sample reveals Antarctic history
- A team led by Richard Levy of GNS Science in Lower Hutt, New Zealand, analysed a drill core of sediment from McMurdo Sound, Antarctica, to reveal climate history between 21 million and 13 million years ago. The greatest ice-sheet shrinkage was seen ...
- CNN's Reality Check Team inspects the claims at Republican debate
- But it was lower than the missed votes from the 2008 election candidates; both President (and former Sen.) Barack Obama and Sen. John McCain had worse voting attendance records during a comparable time frame.
- The history of one of Wellington's finest homes
- The grand old home at the centre of a legal dispute over who it should be left to has seen many a dignitary pass through its doors. It was built in 1933 as a wedding present for James and Jocelyn Vogel.
- Bishop encourages applications for 2016 Youth Awards
- “Last year Charlizza Harris from Lower Hutt was awarded the Change Maker Award for founding 2FACE Drama, an organisation which builds leadership and life skills amongst young people.